Another day another racist Somalophobic black guy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
He said he's half Guyanese. Jamaicans are chill IRL lmao they're just acting up on the internet because they're intimidated by Somalis.
it doesnt matter hun all caribbeans are qashin and have deeo hatred for us have you seen what he wrote about us famine and all sort lets report his youtube account

How can he be a AA when he resides in Canada, where it is predominantly Jamacains who reside there.
My bad he is canadian.
It aint ant-cushitism when ethiopians don't get called anything:ivers:
Is just us sxb
Coloured ppl are being systematically discriminated against in all countries and yet this fellow would rather focus his attention on other ppl that are closer to him than the real racists. Most ppl don't believe black ppl can be racist well there you have it and gain i hope this guy realises one day that there is more to life than to hate on ppl you barely have had the chance to interact with.

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
He got no influence or money to affect us. Why do would you care about this low class ghetto? It's not like he'll amount to any.

Exposing anti Somali hate will act as cautionary tale for others to think twice before they insult us. Same way anti black, jews watch dog Is mainstream.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Yeah ik it's just details. What did he say about the famine?
he didnt say it but here is something similair
7f507380-06bf-4746-ac35-5cb0c483448f.png

596ca52c-4ee6-4eb9-97ea-159d40bd773d.png

Muji

VIP
I think his name is junior. No point going after him he is just a bum in YouTube and Twitter.

I thought the Canadians said they were respected :trumpsmirk:

Fels

#trollhunter
My bad he is canadian.

Coloured ppl are being systematically discriminated against in all countries and yet this fellow would rather focus his attention on other ppl that are closer to him than the real racists. Most ppl don't believe black ppl can be racist well there you have it and gain i hope this guy realises one day that there is more to life than to hate on ppl you barely have had the chance to interact with.
I like somalis being racist tbh
It keeps us safe from these savages white people don't give a flying f*ck about us but these former adoons with that have a nose that looks like the whole of africa can shit on us somalis we all know it's jealous balayo!!!!

I'm really tired of the n1ggers. They probably want to cry when they see us somalis happy and shit. They are always depressed because they were Born with double barrel shotgun noses and fucked up Nasty hair that you can't even brush. They have the nerve to say all this shit but they are the bottom of the barrel towards everyone. Why don't they direct the same energy they have hating towards us to fight the white man they hate so much??

They are legit the dumbest fucks ever I swear down no one likes Madows they should stay in their fucking place.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts