Another day another Bomdishu uni-staff car Bombed

Status
Not open for further replies.

CanoGeel

"Show respect to all people, but grovel to none"
I cant glean much from the news sites, Can our southern brethren give us inside scoop of what's cooking?

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Hawiye soldiers are vacating their stations because Kheyre is allegedly not paying their salaries. Say what you will about Kheyre iyo Farmajo (and I have a lot to say) but paying troops has never been an issue for them.

All of this is coincidentally happening immediately after 9,000 ghost soldiers were crossed out from the payroll.

Here's my theory: the 9,000 ghost soldiers were all Hawiye soldiers illicitly using around 3 names each to collect 3 times the salary. Now that the ghost soldiers have been crossed out, their salaries are only a fraction of what they once were.

They are realizing that the days of profiting from the lack of a government are coming to an end so they are trying to scare the government into backing down.

This strategy has seen some success in the past, most notably when Minister Siraaj's killer was freed due to Hawiye pressure and after Abdishakur's house was raided.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Hawiye soldiers are vacating their stations because Kheyre is allegedly not paying their salaries. Say what you will about Kheyre iyo Farmajo (and I have a lot to say) but paying troops has never been an issue for them.

All of this is coincidentally happening immediately after 9,000 ghost soldiers were crossed out from the payroll.

Here's my theory: the 9,000 ghost soldiers were all Hawiye soldiers illicitly using around 3 names each to collect 3 times the salary. Now that the ghost soldiers have been crossed out, their salaries are only a fraction of what they once were.

They are realizing that the days of profiting from the lack of a government are coming to an end so they are trying to scare the government into backing down.

This strategy has seen some success in the past, most notably when Minister Siraaj's killer was freed due to Hawiye pressure and after Abdishakur's house was raided.

Any of them who do not accept the biometric scan should all be jailed.

This is what happens when rule of law is introduced to a populace used corruption and free hand outs

Nice Intel.
We should definitely hire you in the PL intelligence service. If you're not already employed there.

Status
Not open for further replies.