Another cawaan Hindu tradition

camelbeater11

Deku πŸ’š
the guy who got kicked at 0:23 :banderas:

But what was with the touching their asses at the beginning??? wtf

Last edited:
I'm glad they weren't converted because Abrahamic religions have some boring customs.

The spiciest/disgusting Muslim custom I can think of is the Shia tradition of "Ashura" where people literally stab themselves in the head or back with a knife to feel the pain of some leader who died. Caveat: Do not youtube videos of this, it's horrific.

Nonetheless, this was entertaining to watch
:sass1::damnmusic:

Last edited:
Look at the customs of the Hamer people in Ethiopia, the women get whipped to prove their loyalty. The men jump over 4-5 bulls naked (not included in the video linked)

Last edited:

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

#Puntlandfirst. #PIM
VIP
I'm glad they weren't converted because Abrahamic religions have some boring customs.

The spiciest/disgusting Muslim custom I can think of is the Shia tradition of "Ashura" where people literally stab themselves in the head or back with a knife to feel the pain of some leader who died. Caveat: Do not youtube videos of this, it's horrific.

Nonetheless, this was entertaining to watch
:sass1::damnmusic:
Self mutilation and wailing has nothing to with Islam and is unislamic. Shia imam worshippers are also another Cawaan group.

Self mutilation and wailing has nothing to with Islam and is unislamic. Shia imam worshippers are also another Cawaan group.

Well Shia's are considered muslim so that's why I call it a muslim custom even though it might be unrelated to Islam. The same could be argued for these followers of hinduism because I doubt it states in the texts to do things like this.

It's very disturbing when people harm themselves for some tradition.