Another brother being recruited by multiple D1 schools

Another basketball related thread 🤷‍♂️ but this is big news Mashallah I predicted earlier he’d go D1 next year he was killing it at the JUCO level named top 50 freshman in the country

Here’s his stats 45% shooter from 3
His coach is saying he’s the best freshman and best shooter in the country

Mashallah, even though I don't get how sports are used by some kids to get through American uni more easily because it isn't really a thing here, I'm still proud of him and rooting for his success
❤️❤️❤️

Mashallah, even though I don't get how sports are used by some kids to get through American uni more easily because it isn't really a thing here, I'm still proud of him and rooting for his success
❤️❤️❤️
Only highly talented players are offered scholarships at the Division 1 level American college athletics are where most North American professional athletes start off

You remind me of something, my brother is a crazy football player in Saudi Arabia, and there is a clear difference between him and the young men who are with him, but unfortunately his mother does not support him enough and refuses to accept him in the club, and the Somali parents of the new generation must support their children in sports and encourage them.

You remind me of something, my brother is a crazy football player in Saudi Arabia, and there is a clear difference between him and the young men who are with him, but unfortunately his mother does not support him enough and refuses to accept him in the club, and the Somali parents of the new generation must support their children in sports and encourage them.
I post these type of threads from time to time just to show positive contributions in our community the youth can look upto and for general encouragement

Kisame

Plotting world domination
❤️❤️❤️
Best players in high school get scholarships to play at school. This is for all sports.

Most of the time these kids aren't really studying anything useful though :mjkkk: . Mostly useless communications degrees. A ton of these football and basketball players in college don't take school seriously because they believe they will make it to the pros.also fun fact these scholarships aren't permanent. You can get your scholarship revoked if you have a bad season and the coach decides to cut you.

I honestly have a love and hate relationship with college sports @Chaseyourdreamzz

I watched last chance u on Netflix and got angry seeing those football and basketball players. Last chance U basketball had me pissed off because there was a 21-22 year old nigga with kids still hooping at a community college :dead:. Mf needs to drop out and become a truck driver. His girl was the one with a job providing for their kids.

There was also a few niggas who were highly recruited prospects in high school that could have gone division 1 but couldn't make it because they had bad grades. You literally have to be a dumbass to not pass high school. A few niggas on last chance U legit struggled in their community college courses :ohlord:. They weren't even taking anything difficult. Just basic English and history courses.

The only thing I like about our athletic pipeline in america is the fact that our youth development for most sports aren't gatekept by academies like in Europe. Every public middle school and high school here in the states has multiple teams in different sports. Even if you don't get any scholarships you will still be in great shape by the time you graduate high school. Youth sports are a great way to keep kids in shape.

Best players in high school get scholarships to play at school. This is for all sports.

Most of the time these kids aren't really studying anything useful though :mjkkk: . Mostly useless communications degrees. A ton of these football and basketball players in college don't take school seriously because they believe they will make it to the pros.also fun fact these scholarships aren't permanent. You can get your scholarship revoked if you have a bad season and the coach decides to cut you.

I honestly have a love and hate relationship with college sports @Chaseyourdreamzz

I watched last chance u on Netflix and got angry seeing those football and basketball players. Last chance U basketball had me pissed off because there was a 21-22 year old nigga with kids still hooping at a community college :dead:. Mf needs to drop out and become a truck driver. His girl was the one with a job providing for their kids.

There was also a few niggas who were highly recruited prospects in high school that could have gone division 1 but couldn't make it because they had bad grades. You literally have to be a dumbass to not pass high school. A few niggas on last chance U legit struggled in their community college courses :ohlord:. They weren't even taking anything difficult. Just basic English and history courses.

The only thing I like about our athletic pipeline in america is the fact that our youth development for most sports aren't gatekept by academies like in Europe. Every public middle school and high school here in the states has multiple teams in different sports. Even if you don't get any scholarships you will still be in great shape by the time you graduate high school. Youth sports are a great way to keep kids in shape.
I watched last chance U football on Netflix too college sports ain’t easy you gotta grind and even then only a small percentage go pro athletics is a cutthroat world

Kisame

Plotting world domination
I watched last chance U football on Netflix too college sports ain’t easy you gotta grind and even then only a small percentage go pro athletics is a cutthroat world

Yea it's tough. If you aren't getting starting minutes at any division 1 uni than you pretty much have no chance of getting drafted. Especially for guys trying to make it to th NBA.

The NFL seems a bit easier to get into simply because they have a 7 round draft. They also sign a bunch of undrafted free agents afterwards that declared for the draft.

Sounds like they're gambling with their lives lol

Well, good luck to them anyway.
:manny:

Last edited:

Trending

Latest posts