Another BLM islaan.

You can’t be racist to your own people. Why they keep saying this. And she is preaching about human. Where was the humanity for all those people who had their business looted and burned? Feck out of here

Habo needs to spend that same effort in the gym. She would lose all that silid and baruur in a couple of months. She can't even pronounce the words properly with the immense weight of her cheeks.

Jaha

Cherry red Ferrari for free!
These people are confused, we have tons of problems back home that are more important and in need of our attention than the fight for Black people in america.

I understand the idea behind the movement and support it but we have our own pressing matters to attend to first.

I don't believe Protests work generally and it would be meaning less anywhere outside the west but if a Somali has the energy to go out and chant BLM, then go protest against Al keboobs and the major problem that's killing the whole continent, Corruption.

These people are confused, we have tons of problems back home that are more important and in need of our attention than the fight for Black people in america.

I understand the idea behind the movement and support it but we have our own pressing matters to attend to first.

I don't believe Protests work generally and it would be meaningless anywhere outside the west but if a Somali has the energy to go out and chant BLM, then go protest against Al keboobs and the major problem that's killing the whole continent, Corruption.
Well said walaal, Wallahi I couldn't have said it better myself. I have yet to see a madow protesting for a Somali cause.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
As @Calaf said before :

Really, always the Jarrer real Madoow looking ugly ones talking and doing the most BS

Somalia has their own problems, yet your clapping for a disbeliever who died. BLM only when the crowds say so, never is SLM or MLM (Somali Lives Matter or Muslim Lives Matter) but no, a Maddow died, so its BLM or "your racist"

Trending