Another black riot in london

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Black Lives Matter protesters blocked roads during tense demonstration today

They also protested today at Pride after successfully shutting out police floats this year. They had no reason for today's protest when journalists asked.

They need to be jailed before there is another 1 month riot in London like last time during Ramadan or people from all other races will link all Black people to these lower class terrorists.

Thanks austerity cuts , there are now more roadmen on the streets than police. :gucciwhat:

Thousands of roadmen are now on alert for new trainers :ulyin:

Theresa should resign if this gets worse :trumpsmirk:

Apollo

VIP
Thanks austerity cuts , there are now more roadmen on the streets than police. :gucciwhat:

Thousands of roadmen are now on alert for new trainers :ulyin:

Theresa should resign if this gets worse :trumpsmirk:

Why do British people sometimes refer to all nonwhites as ''blacks''? I have heard them refer to Arabs and Indians as blacks. This term is a total social construct and seems to change by country.

Demonstrations are sarcossant in a Democratic State and regardless if I agree or disagree with the cause they are demonstrating for, I will fight for them to be heard. I hear they are demonstrating in east London against the cops whom they allege have brutally killed a black man.

Somalis and their racist attitudes towards madows is always amusing. Especially since half of them are either copying and begging madows/madow culture and the other half are copying dhegcas and ass-licking.

At least madows aren't followers.:sass2:

Apollo

VIP
Somalis and their racist attitudes towards madows is always amusing. Especially since half of them are either copying and begging madows/madow culture and the other half are copying dhegcas and ass-licking.

At least madows aren't followers.:sass2:

What about the Westernized ones who are apposed to both Black and Arab culture? :gaasdrink:

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
Why do British people sometimes refer to all nonwhites as ''blacks''? I have heard them refer to Arabs and Indians as blacks. This term is a total social construct and seems to change by country.

It's all white people actually.

I grew up in an extremely white part of North America and all non whites we casually referred to as black. So much so that they start to identify with black American culture. :ftw9nwa: So you'll see hindis and philopinos that are Madowified.

Apollo

VIP
It's all white people actually.

I grew up in an extremely white part of North America and all non whites we casually referred to as black. So much so that they start to identify with black American culture. :ftw9nwa: So you'll see hindis and philopinos that are Madowified.

Nah, Americans usually restrict Black to Africans for the most part.

But the British casually use it for Indians. I found that odd.

Iftiin

Dhulbahante Mujahid //Anti Qabilnimo// Pro Shariah
This is not about skin colour
but JUSTICE for a Muslim martyred by police!
e3.jpg

Sharkman-Demon

Mossad Agent
I was watching some Sri Lankan Christian in Australia refer to himself as a black man on youtube at a anti muslim march. I've also seen this one police document in the U.K. that classified all non white people as black by the metropolitan police force in London, so that's pretty interesting.

Iftiin

Dhulbahante Mujahid //Anti Qabilnimo// Pro Shariah
"As the multiverse itself is expanding, it must have also come into existence at some point in time. Meaning, as an atheist you must also believe in another set of infinite number of universes to explain the existence of the set of infinite number of universes that explain the random existence of our universe. And another set of infinite number of universes to explain the set of infinite number of universes that caused the infinite number of universes that explain the random existence of our universe, so and so forth till infinity in an infinite regress of causes."

4t.jpg

but wait... then we'd never exist oops

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts