Another black arab servant strikes for the religion of peace!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another black or possibly arab worshipping blakc mali c*nt decides to follow the barbaric ways of his arab masters and do their bidding for them in the country that took him in and saved him from the cursed continent. Not sure what race he is but just assume he is another retard from our community and take this L nicely! well it's safe to say 2019 is gonna be shit for reer Uk.

:faysalwtf::farmajoyaab:

Why do blacks and malis follow arab animal culture? why do they fight for arabs when they can't even live in arab countries? Why has god cursed the black race with retardedness and the desire to serve arabs like good abeeds?

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/breaking-manchester-victoria-stabbing-suspect-13798609

The Somali community in Manchester is well connected, so I was waiting all day for them to release the name of the suspect thinking I must know or heard of him.

But what kind of name is Nousha Babaakachel :ileycry::shookgabre:

The Somali community in Manchester is well connected, so I was waiting all day for them to release the name of the suspect thinking I must know or heard of him.

But what kind of name is Nousha Babaakachel :ileycry::shookgabre:
Sounds more like a North African name than a Somali one tbh
:hmm:

Is he Somali?
Yes sadly! what a way to start off the new year for the manchester somalis. The worst part is this asshole is continuing a lost battle for the useless arabs. Syria is lost and isis is going to be defeated soon and this loser still thniks he's gonna be accepted as an honourary arab just because he killed soem nice and kind cadaan ppl in the name of some arabs. Arabs would not even give him citizenship and this is how he repays this country! say what you will about cadaan but you won't see me attacking innocent cadaan just because some arabs are dying in the middle east.

Let arabs fight their own battles and if this is a mental health issue which i doubt then the somali community need to start reporting family members.

Also the number of qashin ratings is alarming! i hope we don't have any terrorist sympathisers here! why not be angry at this asshole that continues to drag somalis into arab terror culture instead of hating on me for being pissed.

:kodaksmiley:

Another black or possibly arab worshipping blakc mali c*nt decides to follow the barbaric ways of his arab masters and do their bidding for them in the country that took him in and saved him from the cursed continent. Not sure what race he is but just assume he is another retard from our community and take this L nicely! well it's safe to say 2019 is gonna be shit for reer Uk.

Why do blacks and malis follow arab animal culture? why do they fight for arabs when they can't even live in arab countries? Why has god cursed the black race with retardedness and the desire to serve arabs like good abeeds?

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/breaking-manchester-victoria-stabbing-suspect-13798609
i love this guy yaquub
you are so right.

somalis are merely abeeds for arabs nowadays
look how we have standoffs with other blacks just to defend the shenanigans the ayrabs have done in the name of islam.
we made so much enemies just defending ayrabs and imitating them, while they wouldn't even let us enter their homes let alone marrying their hairy daughters.
we could have just been moderate fkd muslims but we choice to be extremists like ayrabs
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

wallahi from now on i am either ticking black british or tick others and write mj east african.
i am not going to associate myself with zoo*malis who associate themselves with ayrabs :nahgirl:

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Also the number of qashin ratings is alarming! i hope we don't have any terrorist sympathisers here! why not be angry at this asshole that continues to drag somalis into arab terror culture instead of hating on me for being pissed.

:kodaksmiley:
Your original post sounds like it's insulting the diin.

Your original post sounds like it's insulting the diin.
No brother! i just hate arab culture! nowhere does it say in the deen that somalism ust bomb themselves for arabs or that arabs should encourage others to bomb innocent.

Believe me wahabbism and terrorism have corrupted the deen! and somalis must leave arabs to do their own dirty work.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
No brother! i just hate arab culture! nowhere does it say in the deen that somalism ust bomb themselves for arabs or that arabs should encourage others to bomb innocent.

Believe me wahabbism and terrorism have corrupted the deen! and somalis must leave arabs to do their own dirty work.
I will remove my qashin rating but you have to be more clear in the future sxb. There are so many apostates here that refer to Islam as an Arab thing so I thought you were insulting the diin and not their degenerate culture.

I will remove my qashin rating but you have to be more clear in the future sxb. There are so many apostates here that refer to Islam as an Arab thing so I thought you were insulting the diin and not their degenerate culture.
I will call it wahabbism from now on.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
I will call it wahabbism from now on.
I used to call it that but I learned that was wrong.

The name is derived from the founder of the death cult, Muhammad ibn Abd al-Wahhab. But that psychopath's name is derived from Allah.
Dheidne.jpg

It is one of the 99 names of Allah. It would be terrible for such a beautiful name to be associated with an ideology so hideous but that is unfortunately what's happened.

Alternative names for these people are Salafi and Khawarij. I prefer the latter because Salaf refers to the companions of the prophet and we know that they could not be further from the hate preachers that call themselves Salafi today.

Khawarij describes these people for exactly what they are: a disease that has afflicted this ummah since the day the prophet (saw) died.
The Khawarij are members of a school of thought, that appeared in the first century of Islam during the First Fitna, the crisis of leadership after the death of Muhammad. It broke into revolt against the authority of the Caliph Ali after he agreed to arbitration with his rival, Muawiyah I, to decide the succession to the Caliphate following the Battle of Siffin (657). A Khariji later assassinated Ali, and for hundreds of years, the Khawarij were a source of insurrection against the Caliphate.

The Khawarij opposed arbitration as a means to choose a new ruler on the grounds that "judgement belongs to God alone". They considered arbitration a means for people to make decisions while the victor in a battle was determined by God. They believed that any Muslim—even if not Quraysh or even an Arab—could be the Imam, the leader of the community, if he was morally irreproachable. If the leader sinned, it was the duty of Muslims to oppose and depose him.

Some Khawarij developed extreme doctrines that set them apart from both mainstream Sunni and Shia Muslims. They were particularly noted for adopting a radical approach to takfir (declaring self-described Muslims as non-Muslims).
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Khawarij

The prophet (saw) warned us about these evil people.
A narration attributed to Abu Dharr reports:
Allah's Messenger (saws) said: Verily there would arise from my Ummah after me a group (of people) who would recite the Quran, but it would not go beyond their throats, and they would pass clean through their religion just as the arrow passes through the prey, and they would never come back to it. They would be the worst among the creation and the creatures.
Sahih Muslim 2335

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts