Another bitcoin bubble this year

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apollo

VIP
Prices rose from $361 to $939 this year. :mjlol:

This cryptocurrency is so erratic, one minute you think it's dead then it shoots up again. :russ:

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
@Amun if only you knew the amount of Somali habros that are falling for the 'One Coin' scam, one of them caught wind of it and they've been roping in all kinds of habros throughout Birmingham to throw lacag into it. One of them came over to our house on some Jehovas Witness type
of shit and I went into depth about it in a respectful manner but to no avail; I was wrong and they were right.

These people can't be saved.

:mybusiness:

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
I remember they were hyping up Dogecoin few years ago. I was seriously considering getting into it. Even downloaded the wallet, mining program and everything. To me a cryto-currency name after a meme sounded amazing.:icon lol: But like a lot of things in life, I dropped it.

I wonder how it's doing now.

This latest bitcoin bubble is nothing compared to the old ones though. I remember when it used to rise exponentially almost overnight, then crash just as hard. Niggas were losing their life savings.

Apollo

VIP
It's basically gambling.

It's a ponzi scheme that keeps going up in price. Whenever you think it's too high, it breaks it.

Old unused digital coins keep being lost, which pushes up prices.

This is like the 2008 housing bubble for geeks.

It's a ponzi scheme that keeps going up in price. Whenever you think it's too high, it breaks it.

Old unused digital coins keep being lost, which pushes up prices.

This is like the 2008 housing bubble for geeks.

You can permanently lose currency?. I know bitcoin works as there can only ever be a finite source of it.

Apollo

VIP
You can permanently lose currency?. I know bitcoin works as there can only ever be a finite source of it.

It still exists, but is essentially gone because nobody has the password to it anymore (people die, get hacked, lose their access paper etc etc.).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts