Not open for further replies.
Go to 10.01 on this video, it's in Eastleigh
THERES A NIQABI DANCING
I happen to watch this doc and I was on the floor when I saw a niqabi dancing
:pachah1::pachah1::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ:

Go to 10.01 on this video, it's in Eastleigh
THERES A NIQABI DANCING
I happen to watch this doc and I was on the floor when I saw a niqabi dancing

That's just dhaanto look at reer Muqdisho...

Eebow ina astur and then they wonder why the place is always getting blown up and people are joining al shabaab

Eebow ina astur and then they wonder why the place is always getting blown up and people are joining al shabaab
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

ISTAQFURULLAH! :liberaltears:
OMG WHAT IN THE WORLD ARE THEY DOING
WHY DON'T THEY JUST PUT THEIR HIJABS OFF IF THEY WERE GONNA DO SUCH THINGS.
:ufdup:WARYA THAT'S GOT NOTHING TO DO WITH WHY XAMAR IS GETTING BLOWED UP
I HEAR IT'S MAINLY DIASPORA THAT DO THIS
PLUS WHY THE HELL AND WHERE THE HELL DO THEY GET TIME TO DO THIS.

Abkaal

Mudug menaces don't mince their words

It is not just Muqdisho sxb, it happens all over Somalia/Land

^this is Somaliland

It is not just Muqdisho sxb, it happens all over Somalia/Land

^this is Somaliland

Don't lie, there is bashaal in sland but not in front of the public most of it is shukaansi and then a trip back to the hotel room, no one is getting daggered or doing dutty wine in Hargeisa I can say wallahi to that, most people act religious and shy but there are a lot of dirty men and women lol. @Geeljire sanbuur pls confirm sxb since you been there a lot

Don't lie, there is bashaal in sland but not in front of the public most of it is shukaansi and then a trip back to the hotel room, no one is getting daggered or doing dutty wine in Hargeisa I can say wallahi to that, most people act religious and shy but there are a lot of dirty men and women lol. @Geeljire sanbuur pls confirm sxb since you been there a lot
''hotel room'', how do these stuff even happen in Somalia or sland or whatever. And where do they get 'wine'. Dirty men and women? I have so many questions. Why do Somali parent send their kids for dhaqan celis if they're gonna come back doing the revolting things in those niiko videos.

''hotel room'', how do these stuff even happen in Somalia or sland or whatever. And where do they get 'wine'. Dirty men and women. I have so many question. Why do Somali parent send their kids for dhaqan celis if they're gonna come back doing the revolting things in those niiko videos.

It's simple they switched on the TV and saw people grinding on each other and they try to emulate it as the West (USA and friends) are seen as being at the forefront of human development, the North is more religious and cultured but desires and temptations know no qabil.

It's simple they switched on the TV and saw people grinding on each other and they try to emulate it as the West (USA and friends) are seen as being at the forefront of human development, the North is more religious and cultured but desires and temptations know no qabil.
Oh so it's the West's fault. But this people really hate the west. And where are the somali shuyukh and wadaad that come out of the woodwork when western somali take the L. The north sounds nice.

You're right tho, so much degeneracy in the west. I get second hand embarrasment when I see xaliimos twerking or dancing in public it makes me want to vomit. Apparently it's african culture as I was told by one. If somalis back home do this then they have no right to criticise the ones here. lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending