Another big fire in a Somali town- Wajir this time.

Anyone noticing it's always markets being targetted? Exact same situation that occurred in Somaliland, I hope this is just a coincidence and isn't deliberately being carried out by malicious entities.

Sol

?
Anyone noticing it's always markets being targetted? Exact same situation that occurred in Somaliland, I hope this is just a coincidence and isn't deliberately being carried out by malicious entities.
On the other hand it makes sense a fire would occur there to the proximity of stalls and buildings there is also no regulation as to where people can cook and can even see people selling petrol (naphtha) in plastic bags so the likelihood of a fire occurring there is much more likely

Last edited:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Hargeisa, Xamar, Gaarisa now Wajiir, this cannot be a coincidence! Foreign agents are behind this.

Subxanallah may allah protect us, I have relatives in Wajir Bulo Waberi its the MX neighbhood of Wajir.

Stop day dreaming, Marehan is classified as a shifta in Kenya constitution since they stole a British jeep military vehicle in 1954 and no OG or Kenyan has wanted to change the constitution

in fact we appose it, we want you to remain a shifta indefinite insha Allah

Kulaha Marehan live in Wajir :mjlol:

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Stop day dreaming, Marehan is classified as a shifta in Kenya constitution since they stole a British jeep military vehicle in 1954 and no OG or Kenyan has wanted to change the constitution

in fact we appose it, we want you to remain a shifta indefinite insha Allah

Kulaha Marehan live in Wajir :mjlol:
MX is recognized as an official tribe of Kenya since the County federalism
haters GIF

Trending