Another Attack in Mogadishu.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Hawiye terrorists are still trying to demolish the capital. Savages.

Farm

VIP
In the last attack they had security IDs and police uniforms...

In this attack they have Somalia military uniforms.

:francis:

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Remember how Farmaajo promised to defeat Al kebab in two years? :bell:

Remember when Failmaajo said "I will finish Al-Shabaab in two years" yet we haven't seen any improvement. He's just like those previous presidents who are corrupted compulsive lying puppets.
:manny:

Remember when Failmaajo said "I will finish Al-Shabaab in two years" yet we haven't seen any improvement. He's just like those previous presidents who are corrupted compulsive lying puppets.

No improvement is still too nice. The situation has deteriorated rapidly . Reer Mogadishu need to take control of their city from the Mad Cheeseman before it’s too late

MadNomad

As i live and breathe

I don't think he's a hardened lying politician. He's just, not effective. He'd be a great president in peace times. Somalia of today needs a Paul Kagame.

I don't think he's a hardened lying politician. He's just, not effective. He'd be a great president in peace times. Somalia of today needs a Paul Kagame.

He doesn’t know the first thing about rallying troops and boosting morale . I knew he was a failure when he said Al Shabab has been winning the war. That’s literally the last thing that should have came out of his mouth. It shows weakness and a level of fear

Not just that but even worse it shows he doesn’t think Somalis can get the job done. He went off begging for more amisom troops after that statement . This is why you don’t elect guys who’ve been hiding in the West for 21 years and then want to come back and tell everyone there they’ve been doing it all wrong and that this is how it’s done . Nigga wasn’t even brave enough to stay until he had massive security detail and he wants to belittle the folks who’ve lost their lives fighting Al Shabab

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP

Nah, what southern Somalia needs is another Muhammad Haji Ibrahim Egal. Security, stability and centralization should be the first priority then everything else should come second.

Look what he has achieved in Somaliland.

"During his 9-year tenure as President of Somaliland, Egal managed to disarm local rebel groups, stabilized the northwestern Somaliland region's economy, and established informal trade ties with foreign countries. He also introduced the Somaliland shilling, passport and a newly redesigned flag. In addition, Egal created the Somaliland Armed Forces, the most effective Somali armed forces since the disbandment of the Somali National Army in 1991."

Reer Konfuur needs that type of leader.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending