Another 1000 soldiers who were employed by Hargeisa have defected to SSC

Garaad diinle

 
What an interesting army name. Is there someone knowledgeable here that can tell us of the origin of that army name and why it was chosen?

Still you believe it. the only reason you believe it it's becuase it Anti-SL
I'm not anti-SL secessionism. If you've seen my posts, I advocate for your cause as long as you don't use colonial borders and force people into something they don't want. Problem solved!

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
I'm not anti-SL secessionism. If you've seen my posts, I advocate for your cause as long as you don't use colonial borders and force people into something they don't want. Problem solved!
True, I'm the same. but still there's alot of fakenews circulating and nearly all somali news can't be trusted if you were to put it through a 3 stage fact checker

most likely the Govt in HGA are the same standpoint. there's a reason they didn't fully mobilise the army.

all the civil servants police army based there were all locals anyways.

if they were smart they should just develop all the places nearby that they control as that is the only way to maybe get them back

That's a rumour created by a random Sspoter who didn't like the content published by Puntland Post.

@warside who owns Puntland Post? Is it an Anti-Puntland website or only Anti-Deni/Gaas?
I'm not sure but I heard the owner is reer Sool so maybe he knows what's going on in Laascaanood, it's N&N mouthpiece though, so I always double-check what they are saying.

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
That's a rumour created by a random Sspoter who didn't like the content published by Puntland Post.

@warside who owns Puntland Post? Is it an Anti-Puntland website or only Anti-Deni/Gaas?
It's owned by a Dhulbahante guy in Denmark. It's more reliable than Garowe Online, no question about that.

Trending

Latest posts