Status
Not open for further replies.

ExcessFame

True Villain
Nicest member-- @Someone @daacad
Meanest member-- @Waarabe
Muslim member of the year-- @Malcolm X @Ubax45
Gal member of the year-- @ArchBishopofAtheism
Lovers of the year-- @Cognitivedissonance and @The Cushitic One, and these guys have chemistry @YoungFarah-@Someone :lolbron:
Most likely to have a nervous break down in 2017-- @Project_sushi for posting his name while repping the bdsm :icon lol:
Most likely to have a baby in 2017-- @Gambar, I believe she already delivered? let's make dua for the newborn baby
Most likely to join Somali politics-- @Canuck. @Inquisitive_, and @Abdalla. clear heavyweights
Qabiliste member of the year-- Farah Uchiha
:drakelaugh:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
@The Cushitic One these people are all dissing you, calling you Petty, come step on their necks.

200.gif

Reborn
Lovers of the year-- @Cognitivedissonance and @The Cushitic One, and these guys have chemistry @YoungFarah-@Someone :lolbron:
Most likely to have a nervous break down in 2017-- @Project_sushi for posting his name while repping the bdsm :icon lol:
Most likely to have a baby in 2017-- @Gambar, I believe she already delivered? let's make dua for the newborn baby
Most likely to join Somali politics-- @Canuck. @Inquisitive_, and @Abdalla. clear heavyweights

ffs :mjcry:

El padrone

Hedonist, Depressive realist, Existential nihilist
Allow it fam. @Project_sushi is the realist niggest out there. loyal student and avid bdsm enthusiast. he got nothin to lose pursuing this sacred path.

when are you gonna join us, i seen ur interest as if lately? :ulyin:

El padrone

Allow it fam. @Project_sushi is the realist niggest out there. loyal student and avid bdsm enthusiast. he got nothin to lose pursuing this sacred path.

when are you gonna join us, i seen ur interest as if lately? :ulyin:

bro don't confuse my funny ratings on your comments for joining your club. Don't tell me a man can't enjoy a good laugh :pachah1:

El padrone

bro don't confuse my funny ratings on your comments for joining your club. Don't tell me a man can't enjoy a good laugh :pachah1:
No i need you on board asap. we need to start a revolution and reclaim back our rightful position in this world. time is now

Status
Not open for further replies.