Annoying

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I have the task to train this new Somali girl into a good competent Customer Service rep on the phone. She is quite like a mouse. Soft voice. Barely can hear her talk.

I want her to speak with thunderous voice. Aarrhhhjj annoying

She jumps up when i show her how to talk. She says she doesn't have my energy

You seem to be intimidating. As someone who trains people on daily bases you have to make people comfortable while being honest with them. Whats her qabil before we determined if she is worth persevering with:cosbyhmm:

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
You seem to be intimidating. As someone who trains people on daily bases you have to make people comfortable while being honest with them. Whats her qabil before we determined if she is worth persevering with:cosbyhmm:

I suspect she is Mj by her natural ease with deceit, even in the mundane inquiries. But her face and spirits, bespeaks Isaaq, possibly habar jeclo from her slow understanding

I suspect she is Mj by her natural ease with deceit, even in the mundane inquiries. But her face and spirits, bespeaks Isaaq, possibly habar jeclo from her slow understanding

Lucky for you she aint full mj cause I would say your job is in danger with her plotting. But mj combined with habar jeclo is just bad combo. A slow deceiver is the worst thing you can be. Everyone will see your moves. Thank god im full mj and has mastered the art of deception

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Basra you xaasid, you are probably plotting to get her fired.

Sweety this one has not the capability to plan and plot. If she did i will respect her more. She is just into her music, and facebook.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Lucky for you she aint full mj cause I would say your job is in danger with her plotting. But mj combined with habar jeclo is just bad combo. A slow deceiver is the worst thing you can be. Everyone will see your moves. Thank god im full mj and has mastered the art of deception

Please see my response to @kickz

Please see my response to @kickz

When the rabbit and the turtle had a race.....this was the type of underestimation the rabbit showed. You turtle beating me in a race? The rabbit slept through most of the race while the turtle moved step by step. By the time the rabbit woke up it was too late.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I don't know, but I am bad at guessing peoples intentions :pachah1:

I am very fatalistic. I take bad and or good omen as an advantage. I look at it and ask- how can i take advantage of this? If someone was plotting to take my job, i never engage in salvaging my job. I look forward to fall into their trap. Since i read the Quran story of Prophet Yusuf pbuh, where the brothers plotted against him and where he ended up being the Aziz of Egypt. I think that is very inspiring. My outlook in the world is--- bad news is good news. or vice versa! Maybe i am insane

Last edited:

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
I am very fatalistic. I take bad and or good omen as an advantage. I look at it and ask- how can i take advantage of this? If someone was plotting to take my job, i never engage in salvaging my job. I look forward to fall into their trap. Since i read the Quran story of Prophet Yusuf pbuh, where the brothers plotted against him and where he ended up being the King of Egypt. I think that is very inspiring. My outlook in the world is--- bad news is good news. or vice versa! Maybe i am insane

:yousmart:Thats a good outlook, have a contingency plan but ultimately its in Allahs hands

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
What do you do as a job? And don't be mean. You can't change her voice, just blame who hired her in the first place.

Trending

Latest posts