Annoying Somalis who comment on YOUTUBE that you find everywhere

Status
Not open for further replies.
lets look at the list for some of the most annoying somali YouTube commenters that you find on every video and category.

During my observation this is the list I found out.

Gabiley Boss - literally on everywhere and seems he is some sort of isaaaq supremacist.

MzAyabB - is on every corner promoting intermixing and has shown ism in many occasions

SomaliSavage - very anti Madows and islam, claims he is an atheist.

Somali-American - a certified atheist who is very anti Islam and Arabs

Will be edited!

simulacrum

Neo-Darwinist
I like that Somali Gaal guy. He writes decent comments. However, those commentators who openly gloat about enslaving bantus and screaming '' Somalis are not black'' from their dungeons, are probably the worst. :snoop:

Cambuulo Tonight

Poultry in motion
There was this guy called puntlandgeezer around 2010/12 he always commented on pretty much every somali related youtube video.

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
I like that Somali Gaal guy. He writes decent comments. However, those commentators who openly gloat about enslaving bantus and screaming '' Somalis are not black'' from their dungeons, are probably the worst. :snoop:

Wallahi there's one of your people (atheists) who goes on attack mode on Ethiopian, black Americans, and others videos.

Illen ceeb lo ma dhiinto. He'll curse out simple wedding videos. :yloezpe:

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
Somalis on YouTube are weird as f*ck. They bash Somali girls that don't wear the hijab and some of them bring up religion in every discussion even though they were raised in the west.

maestro

Cultural revolution
Somalis on YouTube are weird as f*ck. They bash Somali girls that don't wear the hijab and some of them bring up religion in every discussion even though they were raised in the west.

So they do the exact same thing as this website. Have you not wondered if they are frequent users on this site? :mjlol:

Keo

VIP
Remember that thread about that Somali rappers dedicating a song to Arab women? I checked the video out. While browsing through the comments, I find this:
zTjXRR9GSSiXwmvqXhpbdg.png

I've seen a lot of him and SomaliSavage.
He is reer UK so could be @waraabe

Last edited:

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
Remember that thread about that Somali rappers dedicating a song to Arab women? I checked the video out. While browsing through the comments, I find this:

Gabiley boss is the poster who wants to be Amhara and claims he's part Amhara. I can't remember what his username is on this website. He posted his pic and he looks like the singer marques Houston.

Cotton Eyed Joe

More law, less justice.
VIP
Gabiley boss is the poster who wants to be Amhara and claims he's part Amhara. I can't remember what his username is on this website. He posted his pic and he looks like the singer marques Houston.

He is reer UK so could be @waraabe
It's @waraabe

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
So they do the exact same thing as this website. Have you not wondered if they are frequent users on this site? :mjlol:
This board is cool. People here are pretty chill. Some could be here but as far as I know, most members here are respectful

Status
Not open for further replies.