Annoying habit on this forum

People who enter topics just to write;

"I didn't read"
"too long"
"why are you writing"

I have seen many good topics that are being trolled like this. Grow up. Why are you on a forum, if not to read? Simply ignore the topic if you're not interested.
The purpose of being on a forum is to WRITE and to READ.

Is it a generation of people who grew up simply "liking" posts, posting emojis and cannot express themselves? Whatever it is, it's not funny, cool or interesting to show how illiterate or childish you are.

(Go ahead; post the statements I just talked about and prove me right)

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
I had to adjust with the influx of dumb newbie members on here now, I had to highlight, use colors and bold important parts of the post.:dead:

Most of the members who signed up in the last three months are the dumbest wave of users in Sspot history, they hate to read like just like the African Americans.:pachah1:

AbdiGeedi

To keep your balance, you must keep moving.

"I didn't read"
"too long"
"why are you writing"

I have seen many good topics that are being trolled like this. Grow up. Why are you on a forum, if not to read? Simply ignore the topic if you're not interested.

Is it a generation of people who grew up simply "liking" posts, posting emojis and cannot express themselves? Whatever it is, it's not funny, cool or interesting to show how illiterate or childish you are.

Provide cliffs before the full version in the same post. Problem solved.

I tried to read @DR OSMAN 's long ass weed-induced posts and left exhausted. :frdfvsb:
I ain't doing it again. :whew:

inflorescence

The Horn ~~~
I love this gif
03c.gif

QueenofKings

Kick in the door wavin the .44

"I didn't read"
"too long"
"why are you writing"

Yes! And also for me, the obscene levels of qabyaalad from Hooyo mataaalo kids.

Trending