Annoying guys

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
There's this one guy who always sends me a message on FB, every Friday he sends me a happy Friday message. it's nice , but he has other motives.

When ever we chat he always brings up random topics that are out of the line. Say we are talking about pizza he would begin talking about how 4 or 5 women had a fight over him and safiyo won??? And the funny thing is he doesn't look that great. Don't know who has given him a big head. He looks like a fat version of barkhad Abdi.

Another time he said that he finds it interesting how womens breast stay perky. So I've now cut talking to him and leave him on the seen.

My point here is guys never talk to lady like this. It won't get you one, It puts us off I actually want to vomit.

What have i done to deserve this sxb:browtf:

Sxb, since you’ve been singing, gabar reer Borame ah ayaan rabaa all over Somalispot, who else could it be? I hope it isn’t @mrlog, that old man is so creepy, he was the first person in my luuq calling me ‘udgooneey’ when I first registered on Somalispot. Does my nick sound feminine?

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
There's this one guy who always sends me a message on FB, every Friday he sends me a happy Friday message. it's nice , but he has other motives.

When ever we chat he always brings up random topics that are out of the line. Say we are talking about pizza he would begin talking about how 4 or 5 women had a fight over him and safiyo won??? And the funny thing is he doesn't look that great. Don't know who has given him a big head. He looks like a fat version of barkhad Abdi.

Another time he said that he finds it interesting how womens breast stay perky. So I've now cut talking to him and leave him on the seen.

My point here is guys never talk to lady like this. It won't get you one, It puts us off I actually want to vomit.

mjcry1.png

I think that i may know the guy your talking about but need more details about your over confident friday boy guy

Trending