Announcing my new avatar/dp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Jane Gordon, Duchess of Gordon, portrayed in a green riding habit by Daniel Gardner (around 1780).

800px-Jane_Duchess_of_Gordon_in_green_riding_dress_by_Daniel_Gardner_around_1775.jpg

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
You should change your dp as regularly as I do

I cant. I am ayeeyo. I will only change when i have a spirit revelation. the voices pick on a specific image

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
I know. I dont care for any Europeans other than the English or the French.

Well, little did you know that they ate with forks and knifes at the serbian court, while the English ate with their hands.

There is more to Europe than just France and England. How can one forget Germany, the greatest nation of all to ever exist?

Then we have the Russians with an immense contribution to arts, science, literature and philosophy.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Well, little did you know that they ate with forks and knifes at the serbian court, while the English ate with their hands.

There is more to Europe than just France and England. How can one forget Germany, the greatest nation of all to ever exist?

Then we have the Russians with an immense contribution to arts, science, literature and philosophy.

The Germans provided the English royals with fertile good women to breed babies since 16th century.

Russia has a good story with Catherine the great.

Austria with Maria Theresa.

I like them individually as they are but when it comes to style, enlightenment and my preference i like English first. Purely because of the English language and their smart aristocratic system which survives until today while other died.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending