Announcement!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Medieval-Entertainment-Knight-reading-announcement.jpg

Abdullnur

Logic over everything
5c76b6dc77f87e2ed8efa87ed90b9095.jpg
I wanna talk about the lack of art in somlia and the Muslim world . Art is the best human expression. The Christian are told and not to make graven images, so they made images in Glory of god.
And you m*fers better not bring up the stupid cave paintings am talk this.

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
View attachment 72347 I wanna talk about the lack of art in somlia and the Muslim world . Art is the best human expression. The Christian are told and not to make graven images, so they made images in Glory of god.

The Islamic world has always been known for its breathtaking use of geometrics.

islamic-manuscript-illumination-2.jpg

TedEd even made a video talking discussing its beauty and precision.

Anyways, unlike other religions, Islam explicitly forbades drawing living beings. Religious art is not just about drawing people.

Abdullnur

Logic over everything
The Islamic world has always been known for its breathtaking use of geometrics.

islamic-manuscript-illumination-2.jpg

TedEd even made a video talking discussing its beauty and precision.

Yeah geometrics are nice and ah inspiring ,but to be able to relate on a human level ,to tell history use art ,you know the saying a pic is worth a thousand words it's ture .
Anyways, unlike other religions, Islam explicitly forbades drawing living beings. Religious art is not just about drawing people.

Aaegal

I have no proof, only whispers
View attachment 72347 I wanna talk about the lack of art in somlia and the Muslim world . Art is the best human expression. The Christian are told and not to make graven images, so they made images in Glory of god.
Music and dance are also lacking in the Muslim world.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts