Reer-Bari

COMMANDER OF THE PUNTLAND DEFENCE TEAM
The day of judgement will arrive before we ever support a Marehan without him paying through his nose to develop Puntland. The only reason we put down arms against the dead dictator is because he built Bosaso port and the North-South highway.

Your bribes are not enough, your threats are meaningless, so stop wasting your time and ours and start writing cheques to develop Puntland.

Either start funelling in that development money that we deserve, or watch your shitty project crumble.

Nabad iyo Nolol was a slogan stolen from the late, great, father of Somalia's revival, Abdulahi Yusuf Ahmed, may Allah make his grave comfortable and ease his entrance into heaven.

You will fade into obscurity if you don't submit to Punt. You have been warned.
To be honest when they brought up qandala bosaso road I was conflicted. If they actually build that road than I might be tempted to switch. I will always do what’s best for puntland and building that road is important.

To be honest when they brought up qandala bosaso road I was conflicted. If they actually build that road than I might be tempted to switch. I will always do what’s best for puntland and building that road is important.

If they build that road, support them and I may also as all of Punt is my homeland.

Raas Casayr needs to be connected to the rest of Punt asap!!

What's the purpose of supporting a federal government that does not do its job?

Last edited:
Malaha yar marehan ayey maagtey oo asna diidey.:hemad: lagayaaba iney inanta ku qarwoto

Barista:Would you like sugar with your coffee:
Puntitequeen:damn sade:mad:
Barista:excuse me
Puntite queen:nacalla siad barre
Barista please step to the side ma'am theres customers behind you:mjlaugh:

I'm not your mother, little shegato, stop following me around.

Zayn

Visionary from Garbaharey
Because oil made Nigeria and Iraq such amazing countries...

:O27GWRK:
Nuh Fam I get what ya sayin' but those countries mismanaged their oil money. If you look at Nigeria for example the country is in the pockets of few oil billionaires

Zayn

punt don't care about his clan, they care about they're intreats, and no farmaajo isn't the best, there hasn't been any substantial change since the forefather of the federalka in AY, heck he barely rules 2 blocks max:bell:
And what did AY do? You see tribalism here. During his reign the country was still in shambles. Farmajo is doing great dont be a hater. You actin like he inherited a first worl country and turned it into what it is today. We can clearly see he is making progress even if it is little. Give credit where it is due

Zayn

Malaha yar marehan ayey maagtey oo asna diidey.:hemad: lagayaaba iney inanta ku qarwoto

Barista:Would you like sugar with your coffee:
Puntitequeen:damn sade:mad:
Barista:excuse me
Puntite queen:nacalla siad barre
Barista please step to the side ma'am theres customers behind you:mjlaugh:
Damn :chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh::russ:

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
If every single state gets an equal share of development funds we won't see anything being built at all.

This is why I'm for centralism. We need to funnel all our money and time in a single economic zone where we can get the biggest bang for our buck.

5 decent airports would costs 2 billion plus.

While a single world class airport could be built for a billion dollars.

Should we build 5,000 km of highways (25 billion dollars) or a million homes in a single city able to house 5 million+?

We can't compete with Nairobi, Kigali or even the larger cities like Cairo and Lagos without a mega city.

Centralization brjngs efficiencies in many ways and would we would be able to develop much faster and in turn develop the other tuulos earlier.

Otherwise no one will win.

Not recommending Xamar though because that place has too many warlords interests that you'll need to navigate.

@RasCanjero

I'm thinking along the lines of a Somalia that is planning to extract its natural resources, for instance, Puntland has the highest wind speed in the WORLD and perhaps we can export electricity to other African countries.

All the Federal Government has to do is ensure every federal state is ready to be developed, every village needs to have the same standard of life so that we can support a growing population.

Zayn

The FGS wants every state developed but that cant be done with states opposing the FGS on every front

If every single state gets an equal share of development funds we won't see anything being built at all.

This is why I'm for centralism. We need to funnel all our money and time in a single economic zone where we can get the biggest bang for our buck.

5 decent airports would costs 2 billion plus.

While a single world class airport could be built for a billion dollars.

Should we build 5,000 km of highways (25 billion dollars) or a million homes in a single city able to house 5 million+?

We can't compete with Nairobi, Kigali or even the larger cities like Cairo and Lagos without a mega city.

Centralization brjngs efficiencies in many ways and would we would be able to develop much faster and in turn develop the other tuulos earlier.

Otherwise no one will win.

Not recommending Xamar though because that place has too many warlords interests that you'll need to navigate.

@RasCanjero

I'm thinking along the lines of a Somalia that is planning to extract its natural resources, for instance, Puntland has the highest wind speed in the WORLD and perhaps we can export electricity to other African countries.

All the Federal Government has to do is ensure every federal state is ready to be developed, every village needs to have the same standard of life so that we can support a growing population.

You are both right

We need a mixture of both

Farm

VIP
If N&N worked with the states, and supported them with development... which is what any government should be doing, I’d support them... unfortunately that’s not what they’ve been doing and instead they’ve been attacking FMS. We need a Federalist/confederalist Party in the next election.

Zayn

If N&N worked with the states, and supported them with development... which is what any government should be doing, I’d support them... unfortunately that’s not what they’ve been doing and instead they’ve been attacking FMS. We need a Federalist/confederalist Party in the next election.
Sxb the thing is that the states want to act like there are sovereign country with different foreign policies than the FGS a good example is Jl

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
@RasCanjero

I wouldn't mind a mega city up north since I always believed that wind turbines could bring in a hundred times the value any oil reserves could.

However developing every village at this stage isn't the most efficient use of resources.

The most optimal option at the moment is to focus on building a single city and encourage everyone to move there.

There we could improve the living standards of a huge chunk of the population and spend a fraction of the resources that we would've spent if we had to build the necessary infrastructure for each county or even village.

Might sound a bit kumbaya but I don't see us getting anywhere if we had to split every shilling into a half a dozen or hundreds of pieces.

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
You are both right

We need a mixture of both

Maybe two large cities. One up north in Ceerigabo where the weather is more temperate and we could use it to tempt the Landers to rejoin.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Another in the agricultural south...Maybe Jubaland.

Both near the coast so we could avoid building ultra expensive highways initially and just build ports to facilitate domestic logistics and trade with the world.

Tukraq

VIP
And what did AY do? You see tribalism here. During his reign the country was still in shambles. Farmajo is doing great dont be a hater. You actin like he inherited a first worl country and turned it into what it is today. We can clearly see he is making progress even if it is little. Give credit where it is due
AY is the founding father of the government we have today, sadly it hasn’t changed since then, we still don’t even control more than 2 blocks, what progress?

Zayn

AY is the founding father of the government we have today, sadly it hasn’t changed since then, we still don’t even control more than 2 blocks, what progress?
He is the founding father, ok but did he broker peace btw warring factions?

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
Reer Bari have worked out a Qandala to Bosaso mountain tunnel highway:mjpls:

846tun3.jpeg

@Reer-Bari
Bro me and you knows N&N has just words. the only government can build its PL.

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
We need to invest in a highway system from Berbera to kismayo.

That's a 20 billion dollars plus project.

I could build 2,000 factories that employ a million Somalis with that money.

I could build a world class semiconductor Industry that could bring in billions of dollars in revenue and leap our technological level up a century.

If I want to ship stuff to Kismayo why not build a dozen ports on coasts for a fraction of that money and use the rest to build ships that would bring in revenue?

A highway is a luxury in our situation. We're cursed/blessed with a 2,000+ km distance between those two coastal cities.

Also who's going to drive when no one can afford a car? Best to use that money to create jobs first and then learn how to run.

Trending

Latest posts