• Jordan

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yemen

• The west (wtf)

• Total voters
:whoa: Before any Akh-right comes at me i just wanna say
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Ok i was thinking when i read a thread about KSA and gulf countries possibly running out of money Before their oil.

So i was thinking if they fall who is gonna take over Mecka and Medina or will they will KSA be fine without more?
So here is the question: if the situation happens where there is total anarchy and lawlessnes do you think a country (muslim) should annex it?
Like why not since the current family wasnt always there.And if so what Country.
(Does shias even want makkkah?)
Do you think Shias will take over.
Do you think Egypt will take over?
Irak?
Somalia?
Habeshas? (it was already stated that an abyssinian would destroy the kaa`ba :kanyeshrug:

Im not Crazy but i just wanna discuss this THIS IS SOME TIME IN THE FUTURE (dunno exactly when)

VOTE:VOTE:VOTE:VOTE:VOTE:VOTE:VOTE:VOTE

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
israel, iran?!

tNZ.gif

:kodaksmiley: The haj generates 30 billion dollars every year Saudia can never run out of money..
Actually Allah promised them that in the quran they never die of hunger.

nope their is not

:whoa: Before any Akh-right comes at me i just wanna say
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Ok i was thinking when i read a thread about KSA and gulf countries possibly running out of money Before their oil.

So i was thinking if they fall who is gonna take over Mecka and Medina or will they will KSA be fine without more?
So here is the question: if the situation happens where there is total anarchy and lawlessnes do you think a country (muslim) should annex it?
Like why not since the current family wasnt always there.And if so what Country.
(Does shias even want makkkah?)
Do you think Shias will take over.
Do you think Egypt will take over?
Irak?
Somalia?
Habeshas? (it was already stated that an abyssinian would destroy the kaa`ba :kanyeshrug:

Im not Crazy but i just wanna discuss this THIS IS SOME TIME IN THE FUTURE (dunno exactly when)

VOTE:VOTE:VOTE:VOTE:VOTE:VOTE:VOTE:VOTE

Trending