Anne Boleyn

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Let Europeans in this case Brits, play themselves. It makes no sense to be historically revisionist just to suit SJW appetites. You wouldn't get an cadaan person to play an Indoyar empress so why make an unambiguously Subsaharan looking woman play Anne Bolyen.

Let Europeans in this case Brits, play themselves. It makes no sense to be historically revisionist just to suit SJW appetites. You wouldn't get an cadaan person to play an Indoyar empress so why make an unambiguously Subsaharan looking woman play Anne Bolyen.
anne is from the whitest place in uk :mjlol:

I don’t think many people will watch that movie, just bad for money

She should play her

Now the pig skinned qashin know what it feels like when they portray Ancient Egyptians as white
Bravo :nvjpqts:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I don’t think many people will watch that movie, just bad for money

Some might due to the unusual casting. But people nowadays are very culturally sensitive. And will feel this lady though capable of acting isn't suited for the role as she does not ethnically resemble the charcter played.

Joliemademoiselle

A pious muslima.
Making black people look like they’re just desperate to be included in white histories and narrative because they don’t have their own. (which I think they are...desperate)

Sol

?
Black people should be pissed they're being forced to play cadaan characters or is it just me who thinks that? :wtf:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
This kinda nonsense triggers me. I mean, the reason i enjoy English periods, is for historical value and fantasy. Inserting a melanin into Vanilla pudding is a bit too much.

Boleyn was a small, pale white skinned sophisticated English woman who was raised in a French court. I don't think any black person race can fit that description, therefore, mission must be aborted. Pronto

Trending