Animes

Agreed Naruto and ancient Japan are essentially a representation of modern day Somalia

The issaqs's = Uchiha
Darod = Senju
MJ = Sarutobi clan
Warsengali = Hyuga clan

We need a Naruto or Hashirama to deal with this and form peace
Why are the isaaq uchihas :damn:. I don't see isaaq trapped in a cycle of hate or have manic individual who have madara or obito traits (that nigga was simp started the whole 4 shinobi war just because his middle school crush died) . Isaaq are like uzumakis who were mascared by other ninja villages like the cloud, stone water beacuse the were afraid of their power .

the same could be said about isaaq who mascared by the government but also with the help of the surrounding clans.
:yacadiim:

I read One Piece when I was younger but my attention span is too short to watch it or any other long ones like Naruto. Demon Slayer was good and I loved the animation but I still haven't watched s2 lol

xLibaxsenderx

Hana deul
And ofcourse jjk
2fe06c3acec7d5a78c1706ad7a96a821.jpg

Clearly you're in your adolescence if you watch shonen anime since they cater to a younger audiences. Here are some of the best senien anime for you growns up
Hellsing_Ultimate_vol1_cover.jpg

fate-zero-top-seven-servants.jpg

Fate zero
MV5BZjQzN2U4MDAtNDRjZi00MmEwLWIzZGQtZmQyYjI1ZDI4OWE5XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTMzNDExODE5._V1_.jpg

VinlandSagaewararccharacters.jpg

Vinland saga
Code_Geass_R1_box_set_cover.jpg

Trending

Latest posts