Anime

Status
Not open for further replies.
Code Geass > Death Note. Watch Season 2. Best anime Season ever. A good anime would be hunter x hunter as it has good fight scenes, an interesting world and mind games. You'll like Attack on Titan too but it may be too gory.

Almosy forgot but ive watched attack on titan till episode 4 i think
I liked it but it was okay, not super like death note but ill give it a try again

And code geass too

Code Geass > Death Note. Watch Season 2. Best anime Season ever. A good anime would be hunter x hunter as it has good fight scenes, an interesting world and mind games. You'll like Attack on Titan too but it may be too gory.

Season 3 is airing soon. It might be really bad but I'm still going to give it a watch

YoungFarah

:)
VIP
Season 3 is airing soon. It might be really bad but I'm still going to give it a watch
Season 3 of what? Nacalaa don't tease like that
I havent watched anime in yearssssssssssssssssssss. Last ones i watch was monster and prince of tennis it was nice.
Can't stop watching one piece so don't think imma stop watching anime anytime soon. Used to watch at least 5 a week 2 years ago.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Season 3 of what? Nacalaa don't tease like that

Can't stop watching one piece so don't think imma stop watching anime anytime soon. Used to watch at least 5 a week 2 years ago.
Bro when i was in high school i use to watch alot of it. Like gundam series, death note, samurai champloo and cowboy beebop etc.

But i suddenly lost interest in grade 12

YoungFarah

:)
VIP
Original? :nahgirl: are you trying to make gucci quit watching anime for good :icon lol:

@Gucci mane, your cousin is smart. I'd recommend watching those 2 and going back to hiatus mode. There's nothing out there airing that comes close to HxH or Brotherhood
One Piece is the best anime of all time put some respeck on its name nacalaa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts