Anime pfp's: You don't have to live like this!!

This you?

<div style="width:100%;height:0px;position:relative;padding-bottom:177.778%;"><iframe src="" frameborder="0" width="100%" height="100%" allowfullscreen style="width:100%;height:100%;position:absolute;left:0px;top:0px;overflow:hidden;"></iframe></div>

you can make it out the trenches like our brother here :sass1:
i believe in you :it0tdo8:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
I was an anime nerd before it was cool, I was the that kid in your highschool library reading all the mangas available. Still am an anime nerd now thats its cool. I am currently watching Sk8 Infiniti , idc what anyone says even when im 50 I will never stop !

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
My last anime that I watched was probably 2 years ago, now I just read books and read manga but I still love anime. If my favourite animes get animated I would watch it
That's good brother I use to be weeb as well. Last anime I ever watched was called monster it's really good but lost interest in anime ever since

He looks like one of those guys who started smoking weed and making black friends later in life lol
he probably had his first black friend in his 20s. :hova:there is no way this man has siblings around his age, they wouldn't let him exist like that. This miskeen had to figure this all out on his own:dead1:

I was an anime nerd before it was cool, I was the that kid in your highschool library reading all the mangas available. Still am an anime nerd now thats its cool. I am currently watching Sk8 Infiniti , idc what anyone says even when im 50 I will never stop !
hey, as long as you're not walking around looking like a failed anime character ...enjoy yourself.

anime at 50 seems like a stretch tho:ohno:

Trending