Animal farming is the next taboo

GemState

36/21
VIP
In a few decades this will be seen as morally reprehensible as slavery was. If you want to be ahead of the curve, should be moving towards a vegetarian/fish diet.

In a few decades this will be seen as morally reprehensible as slavery was. If you want to be ahead of the curve, should be moving towards a vegetarian/fish diet.

That pig's eye expression was too human. The way it looked at the ground in defeat.

Internet Nomad

๐‘ฎ๐’๐’๐’† ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐’ˆ๐’“๐’†๐’†๐’๐’†๐’“ ๐’‘๐’‚๐’”๐’•๐’–๐’“๐’†๐’”
VIP
Heart wrenching documentary on whats going on in animal farms.

NidarNidar

Punisher
This is why it's important to know where your meat comes from, I only get locally sourced meat that is farm-raised and not factory-farmed, I stay away from chicken, the quality isn't good and the amount of meds being injected into them to grow and not die from disease is crazy.

Internet Nomad

๐‘ฎ๐’๐’๐’† ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐’ˆ๐’“๐’†๐’†๐’๐’†๐’“ ๐’‘๐’‚๐’”๐’•๐’–๐’“๐’†๐’”
VIP

Internet Nomad

VIP
Mostly morality. They are living breathing beings just like us who don't want to be killed
Its very hard to argue for non vegan ideal especially from a secular standpoint.

As a muslim i can have assurance that Allah has created some animals for certain purposes.

However from an atheistic perspective they only way they can argue for the consumption of animal products is to explain how their conscious mind is weaker than ours and they are less sentient.

Saw this video in the comments and it made my day. He's screaming was beautiful he got what he deserved in the end โค๏ธ

Emir of Zayla

๐•น๐–†๐–™๐–Ž๐–”๐–“ ๐–”๐–‹ ๐•ป๐–”๐–Š๐–™๐–˜

Thereโ€™s a reason why you arenโ€™t supposed to eat pork as a Muslim. Looking into the eyes of this pig is like looking into the eyes of a depressed human

Internet Nomad

VIP

Trending