Angry Muslims demand the sacking of teacher for blasphemy against the Prophet ﷺ

Gaalos are fucking hypocrites man if I hurt a Jew’s feelings I’d get fired on the spot for anti-semitism but they’re allowed to get away with disrespecting our religion 24/7 :farmajoyaab:

And the Muslims have fallen for the trick once again! That teacher probably intended to provoke the local Muslims and it seems he achieved this. I love my prophet PBUH but reacting in this loud manner will just increase the islamophobia that already exists.

We should defend our rasul PBUH in our hearts and let the disbelievers say and do what they will, God is a witness over them.

And the Muslims have fallen for the trick once again! That teacher probably intended to provoke the local Muslims and it seems he achieved this. I love my prophet PBUH but reacting in this loud manner will just increase the islamophobia that already exists.

We should defend our rasul PBUH in our hearts and let the disbelievers say and do what they will, God is a witness over them.
It depends, we can respond or organize a protest if we’re in a non Muslim country; we can use our freedom of speech. If it’s in a Muslim country then such an individual would have to be reported to the authorities and executed after due process.

It depends, we can respond or organize a protest if we’re in a non Muslim country; we can use our freedom of speech. If it’s in a Muslim country then such an individual would have to be reported to the authorities and executed after due process.
Okay, yes we have freedom of expression to voice our concerns over the matter but the cadaans will throw that reasoning back on our faces using it to justify the cartoons. They have already done and said this in France and they will say the same here. Do you think they will listen? No, they won't. They block their ears to us.

In my opinion, instead of stirring up trouble we should have more sabr (patience) as Muslims and endure these times of great trial for the Ummah. Reacting violently or protesting aggressively is less good than keeping quiet for the time being.

Gaalos are fucking hypocrites man if I hurt a Jew’s feelings I’d get fired on the spot for anti-semitism but they’re allowed to get away with disrespecting our religion 24/7 :farmajoyaab:
Exactly they’re always desperate to step out of line with Muslims and step on our toes but stay a thousands miles away from annoying Jews, the Jewish comparison always proves Muslims right

Trending

Latest posts