Anger grows over killings in Gedo

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte πŸ’ͺπŸΎπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡΄

Here is a video of the oromo ethiopia general in gedo helping farmaajo and his kinfolk (tribal militia) which is supported and funded by farmaajo and his ethiopian allies fighting against ahmed madoobe and jubbaland goverment.
Ethiopia is part of AMISOM, they just like Kenya are stationed in Somalia, "to fight against terrorism-" those troops being in Gedo is no different than those Kenyans who also claim to be happen to be there for peace.

In all sense. I'd rather side with an Ethiopian over a danyeer tinta qalashey. Manpower is everything. Wtf are a buncha kikiyus goin do?

Not everything is a conspiricy. Gee, how coonish can you get, trying to justify or defend Kenyans. Your acting as if the case of Qalbi Dagax was the same as Kenyans playing tag laser on Somali soils

Ethiopians too are condemned. But they don't going around Gedo playing it with bullets and kidnapping. If they dare to, they will be dealt with the same way as these Kenyans.
You brethrens raped a young girl and threw her out of the balcony the rapists were protected by powerful individuals in N&N they even became thestrical.and made up.fake news of unknown rapists.
While the rapists from Cabudwaaq were sent to Nairobi.

The issue is Somalia does not belong to Mx.

Also MSB created the 1977 war and his people.benefited immensly from the war recreating another front with Kenya will not help.
No Somali will die for a cause manufactured by MX in Gedo you will.perish alone.
Y

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Ethiopia is part of AMISOM, they just like Kenya are stationed in Somalia, "to fight against terrorism-" those troops being in Gedo is no different than those Kenyans who also claim to be happen to be there for peace.

In all sense. I'd rather side with an Ethiopian over a danyeer tinta qalashey. Manpower is everything. Wtf are a buncha kikiyus goin do?
Amazonian said:
β€œThere were days when Somalis would all stop fighting each other when an outsider kills one of their own. Read some these comments over, and I promise you wont find a single Somali with damiir commenting.”

You are clearly a hypocrite and your posts prove it, these tribal militia in gedo which is supported by farmaajo along with his ethiopian allies are fighting President Ahmed madoobe and the jubbaland goverment which is recognised internationally as a legitimate federal state of somalia.

Last edited:

Irony of All irony mx property is in Kenya when you return the property you stole from Somalia and invested it in Kenya then we will beleive what you mean.
But.when Mx is building villas and investing in multi million projects in Kenya while.Ghetto is still a shit hole then you can go fool kindergaten kids.

Amazonian

Amazonian said:
β€œThere were days when Somalis would all stop fighting each other when an outsider kills one of their own. Read some these comments over, and I promise you wont find a single Somali with damiir commenting.”

You are clearly a hypocrite and your posts prove it, these tribal militia in gedo which is supported by farmaajo along with his ethiopian allies are fighting President Ahmed madoobe and the jubbaland goverment which is recognised internationally as a legitimate federal state of somalia.

Bro I dont Give A F'UCK ABOUT THIS POLITICS SHIT. SAY ALL YOU WANT, YOU CAN TAG ME IN ANY POST YOU WANT. I DONT GIVE A F'UCK. f*ck All you niggahs

Viva Farmaajo :salute:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Bro I dont Give A F'UCK ABOUT THIS POLITICS SHIT. SAY ALL YOU WANT, YOU CAN TAG ME IN ANY POST YOU WANT. I DONT GIVE A F'UCK. f*ck All you niggahs

Viva Farmaajo :salute:
Ethiopian Oromo general dictating to farmaajo kinfolk tribal militia loyal to farmaajo and his ethiopian allies in gedo saying ethiopia and somalia are one country.

β€œThe Quran doesn’t support muslim countries seceding from eachother” ?

Nationalism is forbidden in Islam because it goes against the teachings of Islam, if you really knew about Islam and adhered to it then you would be against nationalism, somalia, Somaliweyn.

What do you think of somalia joining ethiopia since over 50% of ethiopians are muslim?

I am educated about Islam warya. I don't believe in blind nationalism but people uniting to fight the common enemy. Ethiopia being one of them. Why would we join with Ethiopian when we are a separate ethnicity and have historical conflict which is still ongoing? That doesn't make sense.

Since your supposedly more knowledgeable about Islam show proof that Islam allows the Ummah to be divided.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
You brethrens raped a young girl and threw her out of the balcony the rapists were protected by powerful individuals in N&N they even became thestrical.and made up.fake news of unknown rapists.
While the rapists from Cabudwaaq were sent to Nairobi.

The issue is Somalia does not belong to Mx.

Also MSB created the 1977 war and his people.benefited immensly from the war recreating another front with Kenya will not help.
No Somali will die for a cause manufactured by MX in Gedo you will.perish alone.
Y
Wallahi you can justify it all you want. Only reason you even give a damn is because your uncle is on a Kenyan Tank. Thats it really. Nobody was sent to Nairobi. They ran to Cadaado, which is not my territory. Make up all the fake news you want. Jubbaland is not OGs and OGs are not Jubbaland.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
I am educated about Islam warya. I don't believe in blind nationalism but people uniting to fight the common enemy. Ethiopia being one of them. Why would we join with Ethiopian when we are a separate ethnicity and have historical conflict which is still ongoing? That doesn't make sense.

Since your supposedly more knowledgeable about Islam show proof that Islam allows the Ummah to be divided.
You said the Quran doesn’t allow muslim countries seceding and the point I made was that nationalism is forbidden in Islam, so for you to speak about Islam and nationalism your country somalia goes against the teachings of Islam.

Now you want to speak about the muslim ummah? Ethiopian muslims are they not part of the muslim ummah?

Amazonian

If you're a minority in Jubaland, and the only card you hide beneath is Harti, lay back and let the OGs and mx handle their shit.

In all honesty, the root of the problem is MX, not knowing what they want, their politicans being divided. RER Ahmed, Celidhere and so many other subclans have formed an alliance with Modoobe because they feel REER Dini have way too much power. The mjs, are on the sidelines, because they come from the hottest place in the world, what we call the Sahara. I mean no disrespect, but theres a reason why we left Northern Somalia. People were getting too dark, the shit barely even gets a drop of a rain, and the only time you can actually enjoy the beaches is when the sunsets cause again it's too damn hot.

So they look at Jubaland and its greenery and its drives them crazy. They know deegan uma lahan, and unlike the Mareexan,/OG they didnt capture themselves a part of this beautiful landscapes/greenery. Instead we told them to stay put (North) and protect the tombs of Darood and his sons. Which they are doing respectfully. I dont argue with an mj about Jubaland because I know how they feel.
That's why i allow the Kablalax card.

"You're not even from jubaland-"

"War Kablalax baan ahay, so that gives me bragging right-" lol

LMAO

Mjs and other Harti are native to Waamo, write as many paragraphs as you want but we're not going anywhere. In fact, Harti settlements in Waamo are booming.

Mayorship of Kismaayo, interior ministry and the economy is in Harti hands.

This is what's wrong with Marehan, they spend all their time telling each other lies online whilst others develop their lands.

Keep up the good work, write, write, write that community fiction book.

If lies were currency, you would be the wealthiest tribe in the world. :pachah1:

Amazonian

LMAO

Mjs and other Harti are native to Waamo, write as many paragraphs as you want but we're not going anywhere. In fact, Harti settlements in Waamo are booming.

Mayorship of Kismaayo, interior ministry and the economy is in Harti hands.

This is what's wrong with Marehan, they spend all their time telling each other lies online whilst others develop their lands.

Keep up the good work, write, write, write that community fiction book.

If lies were currency, you would be the wealthiest tribe in the world. :pachah1:

I'm willing to share this beautiful landscape with all my Somalis. Feel free dropping everything up North so you can go swimming in the jubba river, then you'll be served a warm breakfast with all organic ingredients. All home grown, just from across the street. You are a minority in Jubaland, hence why you feel the way you feel. We have over 7 deegans in Jubaland, i mean I dont mean to brag but we got a whole city shaped around a circle with a river flowing in it in from all directions (Luuq) That's the kinda lifestyle you seek, not the Sahara desert and I dont blame you one bit lol

We love our Dal Udug, our beautiful homeland that is even more illustrious because there are zero Marehans there to pollute the clean air.

We also have wonderful Waamo. I don't care about your ugly swamp rivers in Gedo nor would I ever want to visit that godforsaken hellhole with these machete wielding people.

Welcome to Marehania aka Ghetto Gedo:

Recon Expert

cranking 90s πŸ₯Ά
Wow do you guys think when Kenyan force are gunning down Somalis they care whether they're MX or MJ?

Very disgusting thread

Last edited:

Amazonian

We love our Dal Udug, our beautiful homeland that is even more illustrious because there are zero Marehans there to pollute the clean air.

We also have wonderful Waamo. I don't care about your ugly swamp rivers in Gedo nor would I ever want to visit that godforsaken hellhole with these machete wielding people.

Welcome to Marehania aka Ghetto Gedo:

I love my sahara desert I dont care about your rivers and greenery is ALL I got from that message. What's beauty if you cant even walk outside? What's beauty if everything you see is fuckin sand? Lol, that's puntland. Just look at photos they post, not a single tree found lol

I dont blame yall for hating mx.
They told you to protect the tombs while they went out with OGs and raided the Boran, Oromos, Gerre and in return they took their land and settled by force. You sent two dudes in the conquest, while everyone stayed put. Those fellas can now be found in Kismayo but as an minority. Mx and OG baa ka badan.

Amazonian

Ight that's enough politics for me today

I try my hardest to avoid this, but I had time earlier :silanyolaugh:

Amazonian

Lmao, Dal Udug is very beautiful but we don't want Marehan tourists so we will not advertise our homeland to you.

Are you telling me that you're so terrified about Mareexans that you cut all the trees in Puntland? Lol

Why? Cause you heard these niggas are conquers of greenery uh? Lol, dont worry, we dont want Puntland, hell we dont even want Galgaduud either. All the mx from Mudug will be coming to Jubaland, it's time to move those who've stayed put near the North.

We only follow the rivers, green is our middle name

The real problem here is, youre the one who wants Jubaland, not Mx who want Puntland lol

DalsanJubiland

HartilandWaamoJoore
If you're a minority in Jubaland, and the only card you hide beneath is Harti, lay back and let the OGs and mx handle their shit.

In all honesty, the root of the problem is MX, not knowing what they want, their politicans being divided. RER Ahmed, Celidhere and so many other subclans have formed an alliance with Modoobe because they feel REER Dini have way too much power. The mjs, are on the sidelines, because they come from the hottest place in the world, what we call the Sahara. I mean no disrespect, but theres a reason why we left Northern Somalia. People were getting too dark, the shit barely even gets a drop of a rain, and the only time you can actually enjoy the beaches is when the sunsets cause again it's too damn hot.

So they look at Jubaland and its greenery and its drives them crazy. They know deegan uma lahan, and unlike the Mareexan,/OG they didnt capture themselves a part of this beautiful landscapes/greenery. Instead we told them to stay put (North) and protect the tombs of Darood and his sons. Which they are doing respectfully. I dont argue with an mj about Jubaland because I know how they feel.
That's why i allow the Kablalax card.

"You're not even from jubaland-"

"War Kablalax baan ahay, so that gives me bragging right-" lol
You are talking ass!
Uff!!
Stay Garbaharey and Abduwaak.
Xaaran bay kaatah Waamo and Kismaayo.
We are enjoying Waamo and Joore!!