Anger grows over killings in Gedo

Kenya should be contented with training JL troops and strengthening their bilateral relations with Jubaland administration, they shouldn't be bombing civilians in Gedo. That's not part of their mandate.
We don't need Kenya, inshallah we will cut all relationship with them nothing but hatred between us:damedamn:

Som

VIP
Kenya should be contented with training JL troops and strengthening their bilateral relations with Jubaland administration, they shouldn't be bombing civilians in Gedo. That's not part of their mandate.
What did you espect? Their agenda is dividing somalis. Jubbaland is just a Kenyan colonial puppet

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
We don't need Kenya, inshallah we will cut all relationship with them nothing but hatred between us:damedamn:
Kenya has done more for Somalis than any other nation imo. They have housed more than 2 Million Somali refugees between 1991-Now. There are also hundreds of thousands of Somalis who live luxuriously in Nairobi, Mombasa and Garissa (not Native Kenyan Somalis). Most of them have received Kenyan citizenship and they're well educated and business savvy. We need to strengthen our alliance with Kenya after we move past the current maritime disputes with them.

Som

VIP
See? While somalis are engaged in fadhi ku dirir our people are being slaughtered by kdf. Y'all keep fighting about qabil, SL, PL, Galmudug etc while our people are being destroyed. This shit wouldn't happen if somalis were United but instead most somali diids in this group support the destruction of our nation.
It makes me so sad to see that old man in the video, back when he eas younger Somalia was about to liberate our somali brothers in Ogaden and now we are under kenyan and Ethiopia occupation . What a shame, our ancestors are rolling in their graves

The dead are Sade not Garre and the aggressors are KDF. It is showing , your cuqdad is on another level.
I will always stand beside my brethren over foreigners unlike you!

The innocent Garre nomads being killed by Als Terrorists need justice

Som

VIP
Kenya has done more for Somalis than any other nation imo. They have housed more than 2 Million Somali refugees between 1991-Now. There are also hundreds of thousands of Somalis who live luxuriously in Nairobi, Mombasa and Garissa (not Native Kenyan Somalis). Most of them received Kenyan citizenship and they're well educated and business savvy. We need to strengthen our alliance with Kenya after we move past the current maritime disputes with them.
I have no problem being friends with our neighbors, but right now kenya is harming us even more than Ethiopia.
Yes somalis live in kenya peacefully but that doesn't mean we should accept being slaughtered in our own Country.
Somalis in kenya also contributed to the economy, they benefit from us being there. If all somali businessmen and workers stopped working Kenya would face huge economic problems

Kenya has done more for Somalis than any other nation imo. They have housed more than 2 Million Somali refugees between 1991-Now. There are also hundreds of thousands of Somalis who live luxuriously in Nairobi, Mombasa and Garissa (not Native Kenyan Somalis). Most of them received Kenyan citizenship and they're well educated and business savvy. We need to strengthen our alliance with Kenya after we move past the current maritime disputes with them.
First of all they are killing our people right now, and they also have our lands.

Why are you trying to make it like we should be grateful to them:gucciwhat:

See? While somalis are engaged in fadhi ku dirir our people are being slaughtered by kdf. Y'all keep fighting about qabil, SL, PL, Galmudug etc while our people are being destroyed. This shit wouldn't happen if somalis were United but instead most somali diids in this group support the destruction of our nation.
It makes me so sad to see that old man in the video, back when he eas younger Somalia was about to liberate our somali brothers in Ogaden and now we are under kenyan and Ethiopia occupation . What a shame, our ancestors are rolling in their graves

:friendhug:

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
I have no problem being friends with our neighbors, but right now kenya is harming us even more than Ethiopia.
Yes somalis live in kenya peacefully but that doesn't mean we should accept being slaughtered in our own Country.
Somalis in kenya also contributed to the economy, they benefit from us being there. If all somali businessmen and workers stopped working Kenya would face huge economic problems
Who said "We should accept being slaughtered"?!! You're putting words on my mouth. The incompetent FGS admin should solve this issue. Gedo is rat infested colony of EPDF, KDF, AL SHABAB, SNA etc. It's a chaotic region full of warring elements, KDF could've gotten wrong info about Al Shabab positions and instead bombed civilians. Such mistakes happen in warzones.

You're overdramatizing the whole thing. If you hate KDF so much why don't you go to Gedo and fight their army?! Ranting from your cushy sofa in the West is futile.

Don’t try to put the rest of Somalis with the Garre community who are facing brutality from Als. They must stand up and arm themselves against the terrorists. The Macawisley in Hiiraan is a good example.

@kickz

Saxib i think you might be one of the few sane Abdis on here that can see the bigger picture. Akhi don't let their bs get to you, Somaliweyn will become a reality oneday!

Don’t try to put the rest of Somalis with the Garre community who are facing brutality from Als. They must stand up and arm themselves against the terrorists. The Macawisley in Hiiraan is a good example.
What does this have to do with them? This was in ceel waaq the persons who were killed were probably MX.

The issues Somalis have goes deeper than qabil, its lack of knowledge or willingness to act on the deen. The quran does not support muslim countries seceeding from each other. Nor would any Prophet of Allah support secession. People need to look at the biggest problem their is which is our Akhira.

No-one will be asked about what qabil or region we belong. We will be asked about the actions we have made in our lives and our Ibadah. Your qabil will not benefit you in anway.

The Prophet (PBUH) is reported to have said:

“Anyone who gets even one feet away from the Ummah has taken out the Islamic yoke from his neck, even if he prays and fasts.”

Aun to the victims, if farmaajo can’t defend his nearest kins from kikuyu bullets, how’s he suppose to protect and lead the entire country?

Let’s hope him or his new pm at least condemn this heinous attack on Facebook or twitter, don’t get ur hopes up tho.

Trending

Latest posts