Angela Davis Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
Angela is a young Somali woman from Toronto that embodies all that is right with the community, unlike @Abdalla. However, her obscurity is a testament to how much we resist positive change and influences. Let's have a round of applause for Angela.
:salute:

Angela is a young Somali woman from Toronto that embodies all that is right with the community, unlike @Abdalla. However, her obscurity is a testament to how much we resist positive change and influences. Let's have a round of applause for Angela.
Hey, do you know to use world remit app ? I am trying to test if I can receive some Baradho by way of a bank card . Can you send a test $500 Canadian dollars ; I'll send it back to you .

wow. I'm actually really flattered. My heart is so full guys. I remember being attacked here when I first came on...and now an entire thread is dedicated to me. I do believe in change. Thank you guys for the love and support.

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
wow. I'm actually really flattered. My heart is so full guys. I remember being attacked here when I first came on...and now an entire thread is dedicated to me. I do believe in change. Thank you guys for the love and support.
No problem Ms Davis we are all here for you and wish you all the best :samwelcome:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

@Angela Davis is a great warrior for secularism, freedom, and human rights. We stand with her against the Saudi goatfuckers and their African bootyclappers. God bless Angela.

Laakin magac Somali mixii ku diiday islaanta?

Why were you attacked when you first came here Angela? By whom?

People called me a social justice warrior and I think it was some person with prince abu something as their name who viciously targeted my character. I had to go into therapy. I have thin skin. I was also shamed. @Bidaar Wanagsan ...Are you going to defend me against my enemies?

People called me a social justice warrior and I think it was some person with prince abu something as their name who viciously targeted my character. I had to go into therapy. I have thin skin. I was also shamed. @Bidaar Wanagsan ...Are you going to defend me against my enemies?
BW will avenge your sorrow huuno. Don't you worry about it. The secular mujahideen cannot be trifled with. If you mess with one, you mess with all. The skulls of my enemies are piled up in a heap next to my throne.

shamed? What the hell was that about? Were you promoting free love?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending