Andrew tate self snitching

It's over

The Simpsons Depression GIF

Self-snitching is what happens when one cannot control their ego.

Must be awks to be part of the Muslim Dawah scene and creating videos about Tate with hundreds of thousands of views.

Even if Tate gets away with it, the damage is done. A lot of unsavory things have come out from his own mouth and choosing to use all of that energy for this man speaks volumes.

Self-snitching is what happens when one cannot control their ego.

Must be awks to be part of the Muslim Dawah scene and creating videos about Tate with hundreds of thousands of views.

Even if Tate gets away with it, the damage is done. A lot of unsavory things have come out from his own mouth and choosing to use all of that energy for this man speaks volumes.
His entire "big boss" persona just disintergrated lol, the knobhead was simply pimping euro-trash women online. But never under-estimate how loyal zoomers without male role models are to their internet daddy. They'll support him more than ever :mjlol:

His entire "big boss" persona just disintergrated lol, the knobhead was simply pimping euro-trash women online. But never under-estimate how loyal zoomers without male role models are to their internet daddy. They'll support him more than ever :mjlol:
My issue isn’t Zoomers Nak. At the end of the day, they’re young teenage boys and there is hope they’ll reform and have better role models in the future.

My biggest concern is the grown 30+ in the Dawah scene, who have marketed themselves as being a voice of deen and reason within the Muslim community. Yet, they’ve been the biggest supporters of Tate. Have actively shut down Muslim women calling them feminists and liberals and called men who argued against them ‘Western’ and turning against their Muslim ‘brother’.

The past few months have been bizarre. Definitely has made me look at situations differently. Tate for me isn’t the biggest issue for me. He’s merely an immoral swindler who has managed to use social media to his advantage despite being a deeply unhinged individual. It is older religious men’s reactions that she worried me.

Omar del Sur

علم السلف > علم الخلف
VIP
My issue isn’t Zoomers Nak. At the end of the day, they’re young teenage boys and there is hope they’ll reform and have better role models in the future.

My biggest concern is the grown 30+ in the Dawah scene, who have marketed themselves as being a voice of deen and reason within the Muslim community. Yet, they’ve been the biggest supporters of Tate. Have actively shut down Muslim women calling them feminists and liberals and called men who argued against them ‘Western’ and turning against their Muslim ‘brother’.

The past few months have been bizarre. Definitely has made me look at situations differently. Tate for me isn’t the biggest issue for me. He’s merely an immoral swindler who has managed to use social media to his advantage despite being a deeply unhinged individual. It is older religious men’s reactions that she worried me.

But what is this dawah scene? Famous YouTubers?

I think the "dawah scene" is famous youtubers and we shouldn't be concerned with them and we should stick with the scholars. Of course there will be problems if we follow YouTube celebrities. People should just stick to the scholars instead. I don't mean this at you but just to people in general.

But what is this dawah scene? Famous YouTubers?

I think the "dawah scene" is famous youtubers and we shouldn't be concerned with them and we should stick with the scholars. Of course there will be problems if we follow YouTube celebrities. People should just stick to the scholars instead. I don't mean this at you but just to people in general.
I don’t take my knowledge from these speakers. Hardly watch them. But young men do. They look up to them and now we have little boys screaming feminism at anyone that raises concerns about a man who talks about pimping women (Tate).

Yes, he’s Muslim and yes, we should wait until he’s proven guilty, but he’s been self snitching and even if you want to wait until he is prosecuted before condemning, which is fine and a wise move, why would you still publicly defend a man who has behaved terribly since converting even for gaals moral standards and in which the evidence so far doesn’t bode well? At this point they’re burying their heads in the sand. Ignoring the scary and vile things he’d said, but pretesting his innocence. These are all 30+ older Muslim men. They should know better.

Prick thought he could turn Romania into his personal playground and it would just be sweet :heh:
That’s what makes the whole situation funny. All of these idiots talking about the matrix and how he was set up. Of course the Romanian government were on to him. This guy publicly talks about how corrupt they are and how he can easily buy them off, online for the whole world to see. He has effectively embarrassed them as he’s illustrated to the world that he can pimp their women and pay the men off with 0 consequences.

What an idiot.

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
That’s what makes the whole situation funny. All of these idiots talking about the matrix and how he was set up. Of course the Romanian government were on to him. This guy publicly talks about how corrupt they are and how he can easily buy them off, online for the whole world to see. He has effectively embarrassed them as he’s illustrated to the world that he can pimp their women and pay the men off with 0 consequences.

What an idiot.

Dunno what he was thinking with that. Even if I knew I OWNED a judge or cop I'd never publicly grandstand about how I own them. That would likely aggravate the saaxiib whilst creating pressure from his higher ups so he might just start doing his bloody job.

:dead:

Omar del Sur

علم السلف > علم الخلف
VIP
I don’t take my knowledge from these speakers. Hardly watch them. But young men do. They look up to them and now we have little boys screaming feminism at anyone that raises concerns about a man who talks about pimping women (Tate).

Yes, he’s Muslim and yes, we should wait until he’s proven guilty, but he’s been self snitching and even if you want to wait until he is prosecuted before condemning, which is fine and a wise move, why would you still publicly defend a man who has behaved terribly since converting even for gaals moral standards and in which the evidence so far doesn’t bode well? At this point they’re burying their heads in the sand. Ignoring the scary and vile things he’d said, but pretesting his innocence. These are all 30+ older Muslim men. They should know better.

I'm not super familiar with the people you're talking about and I don't really know what they're saying. But I agree with you, it's right to be concerned with the influence they exert over young people. These people have all kinds of errors.

Daniel Haqiqatjou is an example. He did and said good things and helped expose some of the deviancy amongst people like Yasir Qadhi and Omar Suleiman. A lot of people thought really well of him and then suddenly it's like his whole thing morphed into calling people "Madkhalis" and "bootlickers" and pushing people towards khawarij ideology.

I think the right thing is to point out the deviancy in these speakers and that people just stick to the scholars instead. So much problems comes from people listening to these YouTube celebrities.

Dunno what he was thinking with that. Even if I knew I OWNED a judge or cop I'd never publicly grandstand about how I own them. That would likely aggravate the saaxiib whilst creating pressure from his higher ups so he might just start doing his bloody job.

:dead:
Yep, that is what is happening in Romania right now. They have high rates of trafficking, yet low prosecution rates. But now that Tate has decided to run his mouth and has effectively made the country’s legal system a joke on the world stage, he has forced their hands. Respect, ego and their rep is on the line.

The fact that his fans weren’t suspicious about why an Englishmen working in the sex industry would move to a country known for high rates of trafficking is ridiculous. I’m at a point in which I think anyone that defends him needs to be watched.

Trending