Andrew Tate released!

I'm a bit to old to follow him. He is a great role models for boys and young men.
I don’t wanna ever hear you complain about Western degeneracy. It’s one thing to support Tate as a new revert, but it’s another to think a man that is a walking talking sign of everything that is immoral about the West as a role model is incredible.

Im confused with some of you Muslim lads. Do you like degeneracy or you’re against it? What is it?

reer

VIP
I’m seriously bored of these Tate threads. Khaalas, the truth will come out either way. Since he’s a Muslim a bit of time in jail will humble him and bring him closer to Allah.

angelina dont lie. you wanna type your usual essays in a 15 page brutal gender war thread.

Cat Reaction GIF by reactionseditor

World

VIP
He has enough donor hair from the back of his head that can be used and placed in the thinning zones. Not sure if he could get Tristan's length of hair, but he can rock a short buzzcut imo
I think getting a hair transplant is against his ideology

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
Our resident atheists and feminists are calling him a β€œgrifter” and abusing Islam when he has attracted thousands of young men to join Islam! Imagine the ajar since we all know every revert you convert you receive ajar for every good deed they do!
Nah he's def a grifter. He's exploiting young impressionable men by making them sign up for his "hustler's university" course.

The course offers basic crypto/marketing/dating advice. You also refer as many people as possible and get little bonuses here and there so it's similar to a ponzi scheme.

Also 95% of his takes are awful. He's able to lure people with his 5% of takes that are genuinely good advice.

He's also not the best person to represent Islam, if anything with his accusations, he's making it look worse.

Why you asumming Arma will be an absent aboo? the girls who are around people like Tate share similar characters.

LOL

A world where Andrew Tate is a role model, is a world in which girls and women are physically, emotionally and mentally abused. But we will see how all the Tate supporting fathers act when they can't find a decent husband for their precious daughters.

LOL

A world where Andrew Tate is a role model, is a world in which girls and women are physically, emotionally and mentally abused. But we will see how all the Tate supporting fathers act when they can't find a decent husband for their precious daughters.
There is a reason why most of Tate’s fans are teen boys and young adult men. They don’t think far ahead or the long term ramifications of how a generation of young men adopting Tate’s views will make life difficult for their daughters.

There is a reason why most of Tate’s fans are teen boys and young adult men. They don’t think far ahead or the long term ramifications of how a generation of young men adopting Tate’s views will make life difficult for their daughters.

Isn't it funny, how men who worship Tate, also think of themselves as 'very masculine', but for some reason they need other men to tell them what to say and what to do. At the same time, you will not see women seeking out role models and 'Hooyos' to emulate.
They insult us day in day out, but sis, is there any woman we post on here 24/7 that tells us what to believe? Is this what masculinity is? Are these the so-called 'Alpha', 'leaders'?

Boy, oh boy!!! I am 100% convinced there is soy and oestrogen in the water supply and in the clouds, just making it rain and subverting these men into something else altogether. If this was real life, they would try to beat us up walahi.

Trending