Andrew Tate released!

Tekniiko and all the other fatherless men at the Airport in Romania:

giphy.gif

The Messenger of Allah, ο·Ί said β€œThe Muslim is a brother to another Muslim. He does not wrong him, nor surrender him. Whoever fulfills the needs of his brother, Allah will fulfill his needs. Whoever relieves a Muslim from distress, Allah will relieve him from distress on the Day of Resurrection. Whoever covers the faults of a Muslim, Allah will cover his faults on the Day of Resurrection.”

The last I know Andrew Tate is a revert to Islam.

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
If I come out and say that I've committed a string of murders and detailed those supposed murders, I cannot be convicted:

No body, no crime

The dunya is finished and I aint even religious like that. Surely end times for the "ummah" when niggas like Tate have aligned themselves with the dawah gang and the deen in general. Grifters gonna grift...

I’m seriously bored of these Tate threads. Khaalas, the truth will come out either way. Since he’s a Muslim a bit of time in jail will humble him and bring him closer to Allah.

Amber

A blessed human
that man is a r@pist :shookgabre: I will never support Andrew Tate Nacalatullah
He became Muslim because you could have 4 wives and there so "obedient"

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
Nah its clearly thinning. Best thing to do when you have thin hair to that extreme is to cut it really low as you will look less balding.
He has enough donor hair from the back of his head that can be used and placed in the thinning zones. Not sure if he could get Tristan's length of hair, but he can rock a short buzzcut imo

TekNiKo

β€œI am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
The Messenger of Allah, ο·Ί said β€œThe Muslim is a brother to another Muslim. He does not wrong him, nor surrender him. Whoever fulfills the needs of his brother, Allah will fulfill his needs. Whoever relieves a Muslim from distress, Allah will relieve him from distress on the Day of Resurrection. Whoever covers the faults of a Muslim, Allah will cover his faults on the Day of Resurrection.”

The last I know Andrew Tate is a revert to Islam.
Our resident atheists and feminists are calling him a β€œgrifter” and abusing Islam when he has attracted thousands of young men to join Islam! Imagine the ajar since we all know every revert you convert you receive ajar for every good deed they do!