Andrew Tate official interview with Mohammad Hijab

Has he at any point renounced the pimping, gambling, woman abusing and the host of other crimes he has committed?? Or is he still benefiting financially from his businesses whilst joining forces with misogynist 'Muslims'..
Those aren't crimes in the west . The host said he won't judge him for his past sins . When he entered Islam his sins are forgiven & just hope he quits the haram all together.

I was sceptical about the reasons of his conversions & waited for a public announcement & he said "he's new to Islam & ready to learn more" that's enough for me, there is no reason for you guys to judge a new Muslim ,whose willing to learn,like that.

Those aren't crimes in the west . The host said he won't judge him for his past sins . When he entered Islam his sins are forgiven & just hope he quits the haram all together.

I was sceptical about the reasons of his conversions & waited for a public announcement & he said "he's new to Islam & ready to learn more" that's enough for me, there is no reason for you guys to judge a new Muslim ,whose willing to learn,like that.

I've seen interviews with reverts and this one is not like the others.. Usually people talk about their love for Allah, the Prophet SAW and other spiritual matters. Instead he and Hijab talked about hot topics--People are easily pleased and misled and I can see now why it will be very easy for Dajjal to lead people astray.

Bloody hell. 9000 comments already. Seems like a lot of people are interested in what this guy has to say.

I won’t be watching this has I’ve personally never really been interested nor needed to listen to his content. Alhamdulilaah, I ask Allah to make him sincere, I hope he’s surrounded by brothers who are well grounded in adab(manners ) and ilm(knowledge). He should InshaAllah clarify some of his viral viewpoints contrary to Islam.

After that he should stay away from the limelight and really study his religion and get closer to Allah. He is need of Islam, Islam is not in need of him we as Muslims should look to the salaf (righteous predecessors Sahaba and next two generations ) as role models at they were the best of people. May Allah make us all better Muslims and may rectify our affairs.

no way hes gonna give up his car collection, house and all his wealth he obtained with filthy haram money
Yeah, I don't see that happening either. I would say 90% of people wouldn't be able to as well, going from living a luxurious life to being an average joe. At the end of the day Allah knows best anything's possible

I think Brother Tate should have taken some responsibility and apologized for his mistakes and statements instead of just defending himself and saying "I'm misunderstood", or "there are worse people than me". Apart from that, it was a good podcast and MH did a great job speaking with Top G and I'm happy he accepted islaam.

no way hes gonna give up his car collection, house and all his wealth he obtained with filthy haram money
everything he had financially before islam will become halal for him. anything he makes after he takes the shahada will be judged.

so going forward he needs to stop haram income and switch to halal means

Start from 37:50 to 50:00
I'm curious what Muslimahs think about this.
No point. I think Muslimas should avoid topics with regards to Tate in case they are dragging a man who really does have conviction of new found faith. With Tate, it is a waiting game.

Our biggest disappointment is the Muslim community and the lack of respect we as women have been shown throughout in which our concerns have been thrown to the side and have not been extended the husn Al deen that Tate has received whilst we have been soft takfired for the last few days. Also, it’s becoming more and more clear that the Western Dawah scene is floating away from basic morality and is one that is a click bait culture.

MH could have used that time to ask him about his corn empire as it is obviously still ongoing with the money that is coming in. He could have corrected him about his comments about women and explained to him that women aren’t ‘property’ ect but the real crux of the issue is that the Dawah scene itself has those very views, so as Muslimas we really shouldn’t be concerned about Tate. He is one man and an irrelevant one at that.

We have a whole community that shares Tate’s demeaning attitude of women. We cannot allow this narrative to become the default. The idea of raising daughters in an environment in which this become the normal speaking point is absolute hell tbh. Also, unbeknownst to these Akhrights and Dawah men, this saga has all but united Muslim women of ALL walks of life. Making takfir and insulting all women who will obviously be disgusted by this incident isn’t feasible and they’ll soon understand this in the coming years/months as we make up 50-55% of the Ummah, therefore despite their efforts we cannot be silenced. Not in the era of literacy, internet and education.

@Sheikh Google @Queen Ati @Radical Canjeerorism

These coming years are going to be an interesting one. I have a lot of theories on the matter but the Muslim community is going down an interesting road. I think we’ll have to just wait and see. Slowly and surely the Muslim Dawah scene has built an alliance with the manosphere and I for one do not think this is something that happened naturally. Especially in the light of the fact that the manosphere in the West as of late has become the face of t3rror through the many school shootings and other incel attacks. Recently UK schools have also added manosphere views on the prevent schemes, so it’s no coincidence.

Last edited:
Can’t believe some of you want to actually gatekeep a whole religion. Focus on yourself instead writing paragraphs about another man’s conversion. It’s not up to us who is Muslim, if he said the shahada he is Muslim

No point. I think Muslimas should avoid topics with regards to Tate in case they are dragging a man who really does have conviction of new found faith. With Tate, it is a waiting game.

Our biggest disappointment is the Muslim community and the lack of respect we as women have been shown throughout in which our concerns have been thrown to the side and have not been extended the husn Al deen that Tate has received whilst we have been soft takfired for the last few days. Also, it’s becoming more and more clear that the Western Dawah scene is floating away from basic morality and is one that is a click bait culture.

MH could have used that time to ask him about his corn empire as it is obviously still ongoing with the money that is coming in. He could have corrected him about his comments about women and explained to him that women aren’t ‘property’ ect but the real crux of the issue is that the Dawah scene itself has those very views, so as Muslimas we really shouldn’t be concerned about Tate. He is one man and an irrelevant one at that.

We have a whole community that shares Tate’s demeaning attitude of women. We cannot allow this narrative to become the default. The idea of raising daughters in an environment in which this become the normal speaking point is absolute hell tbh. Also, unbeknownst to these Akhrights and Dawah men, this saga has all but united Muslim women of ALL walks of life. Making takfir and insulting all women who will obviously be disgusted by this incident isn’t feasible and they’ll soon understand this in the coming years/months as we make up 50-55% of the Ummah, therefore despite their efforts we cannot be silenced. Not in the era of literacy, internet and education.

@Sheikh Google @Queen Ati @Radical Canjeerorism

These coming years are going to be an interesting one. I have a lot of theories on the matter but the Muslim community is going down an interesting road. I think we’ll have to just wait and see. Slowly and surely the Muslim Dawah scene has built an alliance with the manosphere and I for one do not think this is something that happened naturally. Especially in the light of the fact that the manosphere in the West as of late has become the face of t3rror through the many school shootings and other incel attacks. Recently UK schools have also added manosphere views on the prevent schemes, so it’s no coincidence.
It really is alarming that these views are becoming quite the norm. I didn't know about prevent adding manosphere views which is a good thing as it's not being pushed under the rug. My issue is as someone who has been on the other side and whether you agree with me or not the dawah scene is heavily geared towards a form of Islam which for me doesn't interact and mesh with modern society. I am heavily for religious reform which I believe will happen regardless due to the advent of the internet but that's a topic for another day.

When you have impressionable young men who are out here being fed that this is the only way to live your life and they are not exposed to different viewpoints and you add in manosphere views, it's a recipe for disaster. It poisons their brains and helps no one as now you have created the incelafi. Who will hate women and has anointed his hate with a god given right. Dangerous combination.

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
The guy could/still can be an excellent example how reverting to Islam can change a person for good.

Ideally I would have wanted him to denounce his degenerate past after taking the shahada and stating he is starting a new journey, a righteous and morally right journey guided by Allah SWT. I do not expect him to be perfect, I sin too. It would have been best for him to stay off the limelight for a minute.

He has millions of followers and him showcasing how Islam changes one life is great dawah. InshAllah he meets the right people who will guide him and he stops him haram ways.

Xoxoxo

VIP
I’m just happy that I am Somali and don’t come from a shittty ass culture 🥴 Only cock suckers are defending his pimping & criminal activities & don’t care about the victims he hurt,

He also oddly described Muslim women

Trending