Andrew Tate gem thread

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
I love this dude. I don't agree with like 40% of what he says, but he's pretty entertaining and hilarious.

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
Guy is an intelligent grifter. People listen to him because most people can't think for themselves and need someone to think for them. I'll admit he's funny, but I don't take him seriously because he doesn't really say anything profound. It's basically modern self help guru shit, redpill shit, alpha shit or how to "really" make money shit. It's been done before.
pretty much this. he's very good at marketing himself and selling his courses. Impressionable young men are his bread and butter.

Can't even hate on the hustle

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
It’s only natural for people to have a role model. Somali men should never look to these charlatans on manliness and masculinity. Somali youth look up to trap rappers, entertainers and podcast crackpots when we were blessed with Islam.

If you truly want to be a “alpha” male read the seerah of the most influential and greatest man that ever walked on earth pbuh

I dunno what's wrong with current youths. The Prophet (SAW) was a real man's man. Charismatic, astute, a quick thinker, a keen mediator, a responsible provider, a man with humility who married a woman much older than him whom he worked for and remained her husband and only hers for 25 years, and a fine wrestler with a real sense of humor as well. But these guys go and listen to the degenerate filth Andrew Tates of the world instead.

Big Boi Smh GIF by Outkast

IstarZ

A mere finger can’t obscure the sun.
I dunno what's wrong with current youths. The Prophet (SAW) was a real man's man. Charismatic, astute, a quick thinker, a keen mediator, a responsible provider, a man with humility who married a woman much older than him whom he worked for and remained her husband and only hers for 25 years, and a fine wrestler with a real sense of humor as well. But these guys go and listen to the degenerate filth Andrew Tates of the world instead.

Big Boi Smh GIF by Outkast
He also thinks Islam “puts women in their place” which is why he finds Islam attractive. However, he doesn’t have the discipline and integrity to be a true Muslim man. It’s a shame young Muslim men look up to this guy,

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
This guy and his brother are literally professional grifters. They make millions a year, selling *self-help courses* to loners and losers all over the West/Europe and *managing* girls on OF. They've even fled to shithole Romania, to evade taxes and laws.

Men like Andrew Tate and his brother, are not *Family Men*....they're con artists.

This guy and his brother are literally professional grifters. They make millions a year, selling *self-help courses* to loners and losers all over the West/Europe and *managing* girls on OF. They've even fled to shithole Romania, to evade taxes and laws.

Men like Andrew Tate and his brother, are not *Family Men*....they're con artists.
Ok but can you admit they are funny

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
This guy stays trolling but dropping some good gems and funny/stupid analogies , almost perfect for this internet era. Even when I think he's wrong, it's entertaining af :heh:

Trending