Andrew Tate gem thread

He is a prophet for white people :mjlol:

they really follow his beliefs whilst I just find him funny
How did this guy explode so quickly? Never heard about him before Samuel’s death and now he has a worldwide personality cult :damn:

I will offer tate @Qeelbax in marriage when he converts
Crazy I know some people who knew Salem back in Mississauga . He’s habeshi and from a Muslim family he use to be a very practicing Muslim and would always be going to the mosques from salat and halaqas idk what happened to the guy. Tbh Canadian muslims are done out here we’re not as proud or have an environment that encourages Islam like the UK. may Allah guide him to the right path

Last edited:
What women wish they could do to him now

woman.gif

:mjlol::mjlaugh:

Crazy I know some people who knew Salem back in Mississauga . He’s habeshi and from a Muslim family he use to be a very practicing Muslim and would always be going to the mosques from salat and halaqas idk what happened to the guy. Tbh Canadian muslims are done out here we’re not as proud or have an environment that encourages Islam like the UK. may Allah guide him to the right path
Salim is from Cali

Kyle, Jesse and the pervy Filipino guy (who used to film for them before they blew up) are from Sauga

zackattack

Cowabunga
Andrew TAINT is a loser who is just trying to take Kevin Samuels spot and make money off you clowns who worship this dumb red pill movement .

Trending