Andrew Tate: Enjoy extinction white boys

A lesson on what happens when you f*ck the female psyche so hard they’re obsessed with money and social media as opposed to being one of many baby factories for a king.’

So according to this corn creator women should want to be a baby factory or commonly known as a baby mamma for a man with many many women?

The more men think like this, the more even traditional women will end up becoming man hating misandrists tbh. Continue though, let the mentality of this moron finish you lot off even more. As a woman, I couldn’t careless about humanity dying out tbh. Why should I? When those that want me to care devalue me to such an extent? I don’t think any woman should care tbh.

I couldn’t even think of a worst existence as a woman. Even our female ancestors felt the same which is why the way men had these factories of women was through perpetual s&x slavery, forced marriages of children, keeping women poor and the list continues. That is how rich men had factories as he put it.

Last edited:

Kisame

Plotting world domination
I can't take Cadaans seriously when they complain about birth rates.

Especially here I'm north America where white people still marry and have kids together. The suburbs are basically mini white ethnostates.

mohamedismail

Reewin. Lixda Gobol ee Maayland unii leh!
I don't get where this nonsense comes from. Most Cadaan people are still having kids like normal. It's only a few minority that chase career instead of family.

NidarNidar

Punisher
1713282463694.png

The main reason why the west imports migrants to keep it's head above water.

Especially here I'm north America where white people still marry and have kids together. The suburbs are basically mini white ethnostates.
They're not, cadaan TFR is 1.5, well below replacement and continuing to fall

Cadaan women don’t like having kids. Same can be said about somali women in the west. People want to enjoy there life. I usual only see mathow baby mothers, and fob women having a lot of kids but thats it. Majority of western born only want 3 kids max and thats bring generous.

Cadaan women don’t like having kids. Same can be said about somali women in the west. People want to enjoy there life. I usual only see mathow baby mothers, and fob women having a lot of kids but thats it. Majority of western born only want 3 kids max and thats bring generous.
If most women had three kids, that’s enough to replace population. That’s enough. In the past, women would have ten and like 6 would die and we humans are still around.

Yami

4th Emir of the Akh Right Movement
lol he didn't hold any punches. The truth hurts innit embarrassing birth rate

Come to Londonistan and you will understand the cadaanocide 🤣

reer

VIP
If most women had three kids, that’s enough to replace population. That’s enough. In the past, women would have ten and like 6 would die and we humans are still around.
white western culture is very individualistic. so raising kids as a western cadaan woman is more demanding than somalis or muslims who have extended family help them.