And ofcourse the apology

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
shes saying somalis like to blow things out of proportion

This is a fake apology all shes doing is defending her actions

Prime Minister

Somali Promotion Agent
She did a major disservice her video is still up it got like 500,000 views but it's already on Facebook so it can't be stopped now.

She revealed her true colours when she made her statement and mocked the deceased. No fake apology can undo that.

libaaxad

boqorada burco ✨
Mocking innocent people been murdered is not a teen phase. That filthy scum is lower than a dog without any ounce of human compassion.
I never said it’s a teen phase, I said she’s a teen and we should remember that. AUN to those that have died, I hope she repents.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
I've seen a lot of teens and I haven't seen one making fun of a tragedy. It's a learned behavior, not that hard to figure out
in most cases its because of the family they grew up with the apple doesn't fall far from the tree

I never said it’s a teen phase, I said she’s a teen and we should remember that. AUN to those that have died, I hope she repents.

Well mentioning her age to me is an indicator on your part of you trying to dismiss her actions as teen-related. It's not, I don't know about you but I've never been one to celebrate anyone's death as a teen or any other age.

libaaxad

boqorada burco ✨
Well mentioning her age to me is an indicator on your part of you trying to dismiss her actions as teen-related. It's not, I don't know about you but I've never been one to celebrate anyone's death as a teen or any other age.
nobody is dismissing her actions, she is 100% accountable for it. I don’t celebrate the deaths of others either get off my case

nobody is dismissing her actions, she is 100% accountable for it. I don’t celebrate the deaths of others either get off my case

Sure and mentioning her age was you stating her accountability. I have nothing more to say to you other than you are full of it.

libaaxad

boqorada burco ✨
Sure and mentioning her age was you stating her accountability. I have nothing more to say to you other than you are full of it.
didn’t mention a specific age, I said she’s a teen. keep getting offended over me stating a fact naya no one cares.

Trending

Latest posts