Ancients Artifacts Has Been Found In Cerigabo And A Roman Coin

Cush

Cushite Arab
Check the update of the thread
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW WE WAZ ARABS

What did I tell you? The oldest Sabean incriptions were found in Somalia, and we ruled as far as Jeddah! The Puntites themselves were Arabs

And we have history of the Somalis who ruled Yemen to as far as Sancaa and the names of the kings I'll find the tiktok later

Yami

4th Emir of the Akh Right Movement
Embarrassing how anything that's found in Somalia is always credited to different groups. Random stone buildings? Harla. Construction of coastal cities? Arabs and Persians. Anything from the classical peroid? Sabaens. My nigga did Somalis just spawn from thin air? Maxa dadkiin ii caayinsan?

Cush

Cushite Arab
Embarrassing how anything that's found in Somalia is always credited to different groups. Random stone buildings? Harla. Construction of coastal cities? Arabs and Persians. Anything from the classical peroid? Sabaens. My nigga did Somalis just spawn from thin air? Maxa dadkiin ii caayinsan?
NO NIGGA WE RULED THE SABEANS, and the Harla were a people who farmed that had multiple groups, this is why some spoke Somali

Internet Nomad

๐‘ฎ๐’๐’๐’† ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐’ˆ๐’“๐’†๐’†๐’๐’†๐’“ ๐’‘๐’‚๐’”๐’•๐’–๐’“๐’†๐’”
VIP
Aint no way he said it looks like squid ward somali people are too funny
Happy Big Brother GIF by MOODMAN

killerxsmoke

2022 GRANDMASTER
THE PURGE KING
VIP
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW WE WAZ ARABS

What did I tell you? The oldest Sabean incriptions were found in Somalia, and we ruled as far as Jeddah! The Puntites themselves were Arabs

And we have history of the Somalis who ruled Yemen to as far as Sancaa and the names of the kings I'll find the tiktok later
Damn your arab agenda is going strong ๐Ÿคฃ

But it could be this tho
IMG_20231005_204344.jpg
IMG_20231005_204341.jpg

Cush

Cushite Arab
Damn your arab agenda is going strong ๐Ÿคฃ

But it could be this tho
View attachment 297201View attachment 297202
Many marks on the cow which aren't those symbols and the oldest inscriptions were found in Somalia

And yes we were Arabs, you should know after all the evidence I gave, during Uthman RA's ruleJeddah was called Bunt due to it's pharonic history, verified by the Arabs themselves

We are aristocratic Arabs who conquered Punt

Alx we are Arabs whose ancestors ruled multiple civiliations, just because we paternally descend from Ismaciil AS doesn't mean we lose this taariikh

And we ruled Yemen, this history may even be attributed to Hawiye since they predate us Daroods

Internet Nomad

๐‘ฎ๐’๐’๐’† ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐’ˆ๐’“๐’†๐’†๐’๐’†๐’“ ๐’‘๐’‚๐’”๐’•๐’–๐’“๐’†๐’”
VIP
Somalibrosโ€ฆ i dont like this @Cush theories have been looking starkly accurate recently.
1696535644228.jpeg

Cush

Cushite Arab
@killerxsmoke @Yami not only this Somali means nomad, we work with camels and livestock just like the ancient Arabs and they were depicted wearing go and marro with Somali nomadic hairstyles and even go and marro which is only unique to Cushites, remember the first Arabs were dark and the red sea is closer to Arabs than Persia, we are ancient Arabs

THATS WHY I DON'T GIVE A f*ck WHAT THESE ARABS SAY THEY ARE SHEEGADS

Cush

Cushite Arab
Somalibrosโ€ฆ i dont like this @Cush theories have been looking starkly accurate recently.
View attachment 297203
Wallahi billahi tallahi uqusumbillah I gave so much evidence, from historical sources written by cadaans saying they were Cushites to medeival Arab historical sources, genetic studies, genetic evidence and historical evidence, but they just keep on denying

Cush

Cushite Arab
Among the hypotheses mentioned by the scientist Dr. Csaba Barnabas Horvath in the study, the two main candidates for the Akkadian genome are the two mutations of branches E-V12 and EV22. He pointed out that the early migrations of some branches of V13 & V12 to Europe are linked to the Natufian culture in the Levant.

1696535880134.png

Spread of E-V32 and how it really got to Somalia not the nonsensical Natufians moving south bs, it's from the fertile crescent to Makkah to Somalia

@Idrus I know it's a struggle for you to admit this is true but know that T1 and E-V32 are the most ancient Arabs, and the ancestor of all Arabs was maternally T1 to prove this
1696535978367.png

Cush

Cushite Arab
ุฃู†ุง ุงุจู† ูƒูˆุด
ุฃุทู‡ุฑ ุงู„ุนุฑุจ
ู…ุนุงู„ูŠ ุงู„ุณูŠุฏ
ุงู„ู…ู„ูˆูƒ
ุงู„ุญูƒุงู…
๐Ÿฆ ๐Ÿ‘‘ โš”๏ธ ๐Ÿฉธ

Last edited:

killerxsmoke

2022 GRANDMASTER