Ancient prophecies about prophet Muhammed

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
As we all know the Qu'ran says Allah has sent many prophets to different to nations to call upon the worship of the one true God. Most of these true religions disappeared and got replaced by paganism while others got corrupted.

When you look at Hinduism. Its most sacred text Vedas calls upon worship of the one true God and prophesied Muhammed (PBUH). It's believed the one who brought the teachings of Vedas to the Indian sub-continent was a prophet.

Sanskrit text of the Puranas, Prati Sarg Parv III: 3, 3) is presented below from the work of Dr. Vidyarthi.

“A malechha (belonging to a foreign country and speaking foreign language) spiritual teacher will appear with his companions. His name will be Mahamad. Raja (Bhoj) after giving this Mahadev Arab (of angelic disposition) a bath in the 'Panchgavya' and the Ganges water, (i.e. purging him of all sins) offered him the presents of his sincere devotion and showing him all reverence said, 'I make obeisance to thee.' 'O Ye! the pride of mankind, the dweller in Arabia, Ye have collected a great force to kill the Devil and you yourself have been protected from the malechha opponents (idol worshipers, pagans).' ‘O Ye! the image of the Most Pious God the biggest Lord, I am a slave to thee, take me as one lying on thy feet.'

“The Malechhas have spoiled the well-known land of the Arabs. Arya Dharma is not to be found in that country. Before also there appeared a misguided fiend whom I had killed [note: e.g., Abraha Al-Ashram, the Abyssinian viceroy of Yemen, who attacked Mecca]; he has now again appeared being sent by a powerful enemy. To show these enemies the right path and to give them guidance the well-known Mahamad (Mohammad), who has been given by me the epithet of Brahma is busy in bringing the Pishachas to the right path. O Raja! You need not go to the land of the foolish Pishachas, you will be purified through my kindness even where you are. At night, he of the angelic disposition, the shrewd man, in the guise of a Pishacha said to Raja Bhoj, "O Raja! Your Arya Dharma has been made to prevail over all religions, but according to the commandments of ‘Ashwar Parmatma (God, Supreme Spirit), I shall enforce the strong creed of the meat-eaters. My follower will be a man circumcised, without a tail (on his head), keeping beard, creating a revolution, announcing call for prayer and will be eating all lawful things. He will eat all sorts of animals except swine. They will not seek purification from the holy shrubs, but will be purified through warfare. Because of their fighting the irreligious nations, they will be known as Musalmans (Muslims). I shall be the originator of this religion of the meat-eating nation."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Prophet Muhammed (PBUH) is also prophesied in Avesta, the holy book of the Zoroastrian religion. We all know Zoroaster was a prophet sent for the Persians and when you read the Parsi scriptures. It prophesies a coming prophet from Arabia.

The Epistle of Sasan I describes future events at a time when Zoroastrians will have forsaken their religious practices. The English translation of the Epistle of Sasan I is presented below.

“When the Persians will do such deeds, a man from among the Arabs will be born whose followers shall overthrow and dissolve the kingdom and religion of the Persians.
And the arrogant people (Persians) will be subjugated.
Instead of the temple of fire and the house of idols they will see the House of Abraham without any idols as their Qibla.

And they (Muslims) will be a mercy to the worlds.
And they will capture the places of temples of fire, Madain (Ctesiphon), nearby lands, Tus and Balkh, and other eminent and sacred places (of Zoroastrians).
And their leader (Prophet Muhammad) will be an eloquent man whose words and message will be clear and far-reaching.

The original text is in Pahlavi.

zoroast15.gif

Allahu Akbar. Alhamdulillah I am a Muslim.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
As we all know the Qu'ran says Allah has sent many prophets to different to nations to call upon the worship of the one true God. Most of these true religions disappeared and got replaced by paganism while others got corrupted.

When you look at Hinduism. Its most sacred text Vedas calls upon worship of the one true God and prophesied Muhammed (PBUH). It's believed the one who brought the teachings of Vedas to the Indian sub-continent was a prophet.

Sanskrit text of the Puranas, Prati Sarg Parv III: 3, 3) is presented below from the work of Dr. Vidyarthi.

“A malechha (belonging to a foreign country and speaking foreign language) spiritual teacher will appear with his companions. His name will be Mahamad. Raja (Bhoj) after giving this Mahadev Arab (of angelic disposition) a bath in the 'Panchgavya' and the Ganges water, (i.e. purging him of all sins) offered him the presents of his sincere devotion and showing him all reverence said, 'I make obeisance to thee.' 'O Ye! the pride of mankind, the dweller in Arabia, Ye have collected a great force to kill the Devil and you yourself have been protected from the malechha opponents (idol worshipers, pagans).' ‘O Ye! the image of the Most Pious God the biggest Lord, I am a slave to thee, take me as one lying on thy feet.'

“The Malechhas have spoiled the well-known land of the Arabs. Arya Dharma is not to be found in that country. Before also there appeared a misguided fiend whom I had killed [note: e.g., Abraha Al-Ashram, the Abyssinian viceroy of Yemen, who attacked Mecca]; he has now again appeared being sent by a powerful enemy. To show these enemies the right path and to give them guidance the well-known Mahamad (Mohammad), who has been given by me the epithet of Brahma is busy in bringing the Pishachas to the right path. O Raja! You need not go to the land of the foolish Pishachas, you will be purified through my kindness even where you are. At night, he of the angelic disposition, the shrewd man, in the guise of a Pishacha said to Raja Bhoj, "O Raja! Your Arya Dharma has been made to prevail over all religions, but according to the commandments of ‘Ashwar Parmatma (God, Supreme Spirit), I shall enforce the strong creed of the meat-eaters. My follower will be a man circumcised, without a tail (on his head), keeping beard, creating a revolution, announcing call for prayer and will be eating all lawful things. He will eat all sorts of animals except swine. They will not seek purification from the holy shrubs, but will be purified through warfare. Because of their fighting the irreligious nations, they will be known as Musalmans (Muslims). I shall be the originator of this religion of the meat-eating nation."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Prophet Muhammed (PBUH) is also prophesied in Avesta, the holy book of the Zoroastrian religion. We all know Zoroaster was a prophet sent for the Persians and when you read the Parsi scriptures. It prophesies a coming prophet from Arabia.

The Epistle of Sasan I describes future events at a time when Zoroastrians will have forsaken their religious practices. The English translation of the Epistle of Sasan I is presented below.

“When the Persians will do such deeds, a man from among the Arabs will be born whose followers shall overthrow and dissolve the kingdom and religion of the Persians.
Instead of the temple of fire and the house of idols they will see the House of Abraham without any idols as their Qibla.

And they will capture the places of temples of fire, Madain (Ctesiphon), nearby lands, Tus and Balkh, and other eminent and sacred places (of Zoroastrians).
And their leader (Prophet Muhammad) will be an eloquent man whose words and message will be clear and far-reaching.

zoroast15.gif

This is very interesting I always assumed the people that brought the religions of Hinduism and zorastroastrianism were prophets who's words got twisted and corrupted I wanted to investigate these claims but never did nice that you had a look through them and found references to Allah and Muhammed

Someone should document it all and write about it in a book but am sure this will be controversial in Hinduism as it's a religion still practised but not zorastroastrianism an extinct religion practised by a few

@Factz imagine if this inflames paki indian tensions in kashmir etc and results in war:faysalwtf:

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
This is very interesting I always assumed the people that brought the religions of Hinduism and zorastroastrianism were prophets who's words got twisted and corrupted I wanted to investigate these claims but never did nice that you had a look through them and found references to Allah and Muhammed

Someone should document it all and write about it in a book but am sure this will be controversial in Hinduism as it's a religion still practised but not zorastroastrianism an extinct religion practised by a few

@Factz imagine if this inflames paki indian tensions in kashmir etc and results in war:faysalwtf:

Did you know millions of Hindus embraced Islam because of this particular verse?

Funny thing is Hindus admit the Vedas scriptures to be the most sacred but they reject it simply because it's too "ancient" and goes against their teachings.

Let me show you the verses of Vedas and what it actually teaches goes against the current Hindu teachings.

Rig Veda, Vol.6,45:16: "There is only One God, worship Him."

Chandogya Upanishad 6:2:1: "He is One only without a second."

Svetasvatara Upanishad 4:19: "There is no likeness of Him."

Svetasvatara Upanishad 4:20: "His form is not to be seen; no one sees Him with the eye."

Rig Veda, Vol.8,1:1: "All Praise are to Him alone."

It says do not worship idols and demigods. It calls out against nature & creation worshipers which Hindus do today.

Bhagavat Gita 7-[19-21]: "All those who do idol worship, All those who worship demigods are materialistic people."

Bhagavad Gita 7:20: "Those whose intelligence has been stolen by material desires surrender unto demigods and follow the particular rules and regulations of worship according to their own natures."

Yajur Veda 3:32: "Of that God, you cannot make any images."

Yajur Veda 32:3: "There is no image of Him. God is formless and bodiless"

Yajur Veda 40:8: "He is bodyless and pure. All those who worship the uncreated things, they are in darkness, and you'll enter more into darkness if you worship the created things."

Yajur Veda 40:9: "They enter darkness, those who worship the natural elements (Air, Water, Fire, etc.) They sink deeper in darkness, those who worship sambhuti. (Sambhuti means created things, for example, statues, paintings, idol, etc.)"

Beautiful isn't it? The teachings is not much different to ours.

Im familiar with dr zakir naik(baraka allah fiih) and his teacher sh ahmed deedat(rahimahu allah,who also discussed the prophet muhammad in the new and old testament)

Wonderful work that brother is doing in his islamic centers.

Some hindus have even started saying the vedas and puranas were tampered with by the mughals:mjlol:.tampered or untampered the fact of the matter still remains, that there are countless unmistakable similarities between the avatars and the prophets, especially the kalki avatar.
abraham=brahma, krishna=moses, kalki avatar(last avatar)=muhammad sws.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
The Torah prophecy of prophet Muhammed (PBUH).

The Torah is the Book revealed by God to Moses (peace be upon him).

Traditionally, it is said to consist only of the first five books of the Old Testament: Genesis, Exodus, Leviticus, Numbers, and Deuteronomy.

The prophecy of Muhammed (PBUH) is taken from the Book of Deuteronomy chapter 18.

Here is what Jehovah told Moses about the prophet to come:

[I will raise them up a Prophet from among their brethren, like unto thee, and will put my words in his mouth; and he shall speak unto them all that I shall command him.] (Deuteronomy 18:18)

Here are the facts: Prophet Abraham (Ibrahim, peace be upon him) had two sons: Ishmael and Isaac, (Isma`eel and Ishaq, peace be upon them both).

The second son of Abraham, Isaac, had two sons, Esau and Jacob. It was Jacob who was later called Israel. The Children of Israel are now called Jews.

The Brethren of the Children of Israel? The brethren of the Children of Israel are the Children of Ishmael.

As the prophet to come was from among the brethren of the Children of Israel, it is clear that he is from the Children of Ishmael.

Ishmael, the firstborn of Abraham, had twelve children. And of these Kedar is especially notable, because he is mentioned with significance in a prophecy we find in Isaiah 42.

It supports the earlier prophecy given in Deuteronomy 18.

Isaiah 42:

[Behold my servant, whom I uphold, my chosen, in whom my soul delights; I have put my Spirit upon him, he will bring forth justice to the nations.] (1)

[He will not fail or be discouraged till he has established justice in the earth; and the coastlands wait for his law.] (4)

[I am the Lord, I have called you in righteousness, I have taken you by the hand and kept you; I have given you as a covenant to the people, a light to the nations (…)] (6)

[Let the desert and its cities lift up their voice, the villages that Kedar inhabits; let the inhabitants of Sela sing for joy, let them shout from the top of the mountains.] (11)

[The Lord goes forth like a mighty man, like a man of war he stirs up his fury; he cries out, he shouts aloud, he shows himself mighty against his foes.] (13)

Prophet Muhammad
From the above verses, we may understand the following:

– The prophet to come will not fail or be discouraged till he has established justice on earth; and it is emphasized that the coastlands wait for his law.

– We can see that this prophecy as well as the previous one, refers to Muhammad, peace and blessings be upon him, rather than to Jesus. This is because Jesus could not establish justice on earth; God took him up when the Romans tried to crucify him; whereas Muhammad founded an Islamic state, the hallmark of which was law, order and justice.

– The mentioning of Kedar and the villages where the Children of Kedar inhabit, indicates that the prophet was one of the Children of Kedar.

- The mentioning the mountain of Sela will sing when the prophet comes and who made the kedar inhabitants in Sela sing? Prophet Muhammed (PBUH) did. Mountain Sela is in Medina, by the way. Search it up.

– The reference to fighting and victory over the enemies in verse 13 also points to Muhammad, peace and blessings be upon him, rather than to Jesus.

– Jesus was one of the Children of Israel; he was not one of their brethren.

Thus, both prophecies make it clear that the Prophet-like-Moses foretold in Deuteronomy and the “my servant whom I uphold” of Isaiah 42, was Muhammad (peace and blessings be upon him), the Last Prophet of God.

And Allah knows best.

Last edited:

zoroast15.gif

Thank you for Sharing this with us. :nvjpqts:

Lum

رَّبِّ زِدْنِي عِلْمًا

«So here is the issue that needs to be clarified:Many people use the abbreviation “SAW,” “SAWS,” or “PBUH” to fulfill this obligation in their writing. Is this something that fulfills the obligation of sending the salaah and salaam on the Messenger? Let us look now to some of the statements of the scholars regarding this practice. The Permanent Committee of Scholars in Saudi Arabia headed by ‘Abdul-‘Azeez ibn ‘Abdillaah ibn Baaz issued the following verdict when asked about the validity of abbreviating the salaah on the Prophet (sallallaahu ‘alayhe wa sallam): “The Sunnah is to write the entire phrase “sallallaahu ‘alayhe wa sallam,” since it is a kind of supplication, and supplication is worship, (in one’s writing) just as it is in one’s speech. So to abbreviate it using the letter SAAD or the word SAAD-LAAM-‘AYN-MEEM is not a supplication nor is it worship, whether it occurs in speech or writing. For this reason, this abbreviation was not used by the the first three generations, those that the Prophet (sallallaahu ‘alayhe wa sallam) testified to their goodness.” [8] “SAAD” and “SAAD-LAAM-‘AYN-MEEM” are often used in some Arabic books. The English equivalents of these abbreviations would be: SAW, SAWS, SAAWS, PBUH, and the likes. Al-Fayrooz-Abaadee said, “It is not appropriate to use symbols or abbreviations to refer to salaah and salaam, as some of the lazy ones do, as well as some ignorant people and even some students of knowledge – they write ‘SAAD-LAAM-‘AYN-MEEM’ instead of writing ‘sallallaahu ‘alayhe wa sallam.'” [9] Ahmad Shaakir said, “It is the absurd tradition of some of the later generations that they abbreviate the writing of ‘sallallaahu ‘alayhe wa sallam.'” [10] Wasee Allaah ‘Abbaas said, “It is not permissible to abbreviate the salaams in general in one’s writing, just as it is not permissible to abbreviate the salaah and salaam on the Prophet (sallallaahu ‘alayhe wa sallam). It is also not permissible to abbreviate either of these in one’s speech.” [11] And Allaah knows best. May the most perfect and complete salaah and salaam be upon our beloved Messenger, and upon his noble family and companions.»
FOOTNOTES

[1] written by Moosaa Richardson

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

zoroast15.gif

u r low key bringing paganism into the conversation.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
«So here is the issue that needs to be clarified:Many people use the abbreviation “SAW,” “SAWS,” or “PBUH” to fulfill this obligation in their writing. Is this something that fulfills the obligation of sending the salaah and salaam on the Messenger? Let us look now to some of the statements of the scholars regarding this practice. The Permanent Committee of Scholars in Saudi Arabia headed by ‘Abdul-‘Azeez ibn ‘Abdillaah ibn Baaz issued the following verdict when asked about the validity of abbreviating the salaah on the Prophet (sallallaahu ‘alayhe wa sallam): “The Sunnah is to write the entire phrase “sallallaahu ‘alayhe wa sallam,” since it is a kind of supplication, and supplication is worship, (in one’s writing) just as it is in one’s speech. So to abbreviate it using the letter SAAD or the word SAAD-LAAM-‘AYN-MEEM is not a supplication nor is it worship, whether it occurs in speech or writing. For this reason, this abbreviation was not used by the the first three generations, those that the Prophet (sallallaahu ‘alayhe wa sallam) testified to their goodness.” [8] “SAAD” and “SAAD-LAAM-‘AYN-MEEM” are often used in some Arabic books. The English equivalents of these abbreviations would be: SAW, SAWS, SAAWS, PBUH, and the likes. Al-Fayrooz-Abaadee said, “It is not appropriate to use symbols or abbreviations to refer to salaah and salaam, as some of the lazy ones do, as well as some ignorant people and even some students of knowledge – they write ‘SAAD-LAAM-‘AYN-MEEM’ instead of writing ‘sallallaahu ‘alayhe wa sallam.'” [9] Ahmad Shaakir said, “It is the absurd tradition of some of the later generations that they abbreviate the writing of ‘sallallaahu ‘alayhe wa sallam.'” [10] Wasee Allaah ‘Abbaas said, “It is not permissible to abbreviate the salaams in general in one’s writing, just as it is not permissible to abbreviate the salaah and salaam on the Prophet (sallallaahu ‘alayhe wa sallam). It is also not permissible to abbreviate either of these in one’s speech.” [11] And Allaah knows best. May the most perfect and complete salaah and salaam be upon our beloved Messenger, and upon his noble family and companions.»
FOOTNOTES

[1] written by Moosaa Richardson

and u r also "factz"

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Did you forget to take your meds, edo?

Both Avesta and Vedas scripctures teach pure monotheism and prophesied the final messanger which is prophet Muhammed (PBUH).

Allaah swt knows what is in your heart. I free YOU!
5560.jpg