Ancient Islamic Necropolis found In Spain

In Tauste, Zaragoza[North-East Spain], Archaeologists have discovered 400 Tombs in a Muslim Burial Site that contains ~4,500 bodies dating back to the 8th Century. They could potentially be Local Iberian converts to Islam.

Fascinating Stuff.

Mcqueeny

Original Farax Slayer
:faysalwtf: "Human remains in a museum". Can't these poor souls be left alone? This is a clear violation of religious freedom.

On a related note, What was wrong with those Berbers, Turks etc.. they kidnapped so many women (and men) from European cities, to make them sex slaves and soldiers.

Even those Turks kidnapped naago for their harems and cut off genitals of Black male slaves.

All these sex crimes and perversion and they will say it was "Islamic caliphates".

No wonder they were eventually chased out.

On a related note, What was wrong with those Berbers, Turks etc.. they kidnapped so many women (and men) from European cities, to make them sex slaves and soldiers.

Even those Turks kidnapped naago for their harems and cut off genitals of Black male slaves.

All these sex crimes and perversion and they will say it was "Islamic caliphates".

What I do know is that most of the European Slaves captured by the Berber/Barbary Pirates were Males, since it was mostly other Men they came into contact with on the High seas. Men from any nation were largely the only ones doing long distance travelling in the Old days.

Although, occasionally Berber pirates did do some raiding on small Towns/Villages along the Coasts of Europe and even reached as far as Iceland. Therefore, they have captured some Women from these Villages during the occasional raid.

Last edited:
What I do know is that most of the European Slaves captured by the Berber/Barbary Pirates were Males, since it was mostly other Men they came into contact on the High seas. Men from any nation were largely the only ones doing the travelling in the Old days.

Although, occasionally Berber pirates did do some raiding on small Towns/Villages along the Coasts of Europe and even reached as far as Iceland; therefore they have captured Women from these Villages during the occasional raid.

That's right, those raids on villages were devastating to those European people. Even those Turkic tribes in Eastern Europe would enslave Slavics and bring them to Turkish Ottomans.
That's why those Turks and Berbers pass for cadaan.

How the hell was any of that "halal"

Last edited:
That's right, those raids on villages were devastating to those European people. Even those Turkic tribes in Eastern Europe would enslave Slavics and bring them to Turkish Ottomans.

How the hell was any of that "halal". uff
Yeah they were devesting indeed. By the way, the main reason why many Turkish Anatolians look no different to other Euros is because Anatolia[Western Turkey] is historically a European land.

As for North Africans/Berbers, they can have pale skin without Euro admixture. European admixture is negligible in North Africa. Check out this reconstruction of an Iberomarusian Man:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Apollo

VIP
Interesting finding.

European countries are really good with sequencing ancient remains. I expect these to be genetically tested in the next two years. They will probably be like Moroccan Berbers, mix of Berber and modern Spaniard, and many/some will be just standard Spaniards who converted. My prediction.

Interesting finding.

European countries are really good with sequencing ancient remains. I expect these to be genetically tested in the next two years. They will probably be like Moroccan Berbers, mix of Berber and modern Spaniard, and many/some will be just standard Spaniards who converted. My prediction.
I'd wager they'll mostly be Iberian converts to Islam. Many folks wrongly percieve Al-Andalus as a land were the Natives were not the Super Majority simply because most of the Taifas were ruled by Arabo-Berbers & strong Moorish cultural influence on Andalusian society.

I read somewhere the % of Berbers/Maghrebis in Al-Andalus was around ~16% and mainly settled in Southern Iberia & largely self-segregated.

AbdiGeedi

To keep your balance, you must keep moving.
Turkic people lived among Europeans long before the Ottomans. As a matter of fact, they used to serve in the Byzantine army and protect the Eastern Roman Empire.

Even Ashkenazi Jews, who are considered White Jews and are the backbone of modern Israel, are believed by many to be the descendants of Khazar Turks.

Turkic people have propensity to expand and create Empires. They ruled Russia, Eastern Europe, North Africa, Middle East, Iran, India, China, etc.

Khazar Turks:

Here are Christian Turks in Moldova:

Origins of Turks:

No, my Berber grandma told me that they were on a mission from God. They’re ungrateful just like the Jews. In 1785 when Thomas Jefferson and John Adams went to London to negotiate with Tripoli's envoy, Ambassador Sidi Haji Abdrahaman, they asked him what right he had to take slaves in this way. He replied that the "right" was "founded on the Laws of the Prophet, that it was written in their Koran that all nations who should not have answered their authority were sinners, that it was their right and duty to make war upon them wherever they could be found, and to make slaves of all they could take as prisoners, and that every Mussulman who should be slain in battle was sure to go to Paradise" We left Catholicism and embraced Islam because we refused to accept the sacraments and spiritual authority of priests and bishops who were traditores aka gaalos during the Christian persecution during the third century

@PuntiteQueen We were just trying to help those poor savages. It’s was racist. A Berber band made a song about it.
The lyrics: I listen to your nonsense and I stay awake and calm
I support all your prejudice I think I have the right
I gave up reacting its useless
To see you terminated its delicious
Because you're the folly and the cowardice
You breathe as you envy me
The pollution deep inside me
Full of hate you reproach me what you will never be
Because you're the rancore the pittiness
Er you sell yourself and you huckster
JJust blame yourself you created
The part of me you betrayed