Ancient Egyptians were Coptics

I'm not going to talk about Nubia and ancient Kush cause they were different empires. I am going to focus on upper Egypt. They were Coptics. There is enough DNA to suggest that they were the real inhabitants in Egypt way before the Arab and Greek invasion of upper Egypt.

You mean to tell me these are the same people?

1593141076828.png

and

1593141124416.png

That is crazy talk.

I'm not going to talk about Nubia and ancient Kush cause they were different empires. I am going to focus on upper Egypt. They were Coptics. There is enough DNA to suggest that they were the real inhabitants in Egypt way before the Arab and Greek invasion of upper Egypt.

Towards the end of the Ancient Egyptian period you could argue they were copts, because at that point they were mixed with the Greeks. Even Cleopatra was mostly of greek origin. The copts are a product of the Greek invasion. I could be wrong, but the people before the Greek invasion were clearly different. Greek travellers and philosophers described Egyptians as being much darker than they were.

Arent coptics christians
Ancient egyptians existed thousands year before
Different culture different religion different looks

Towards the end of the Ancient Egyptian period you could argue they were copts, because at that point they were mixed with the Greeks. Even Cleopatra was mostly of greek origin. The copts are a product of the Greek invasion. I could be wrong, but the people before the Greek invasion were clearly different. Greek travellers and philosophers described Egyptians as being much darker than they were.
The copts are indigenous of Egypt and the Greeks and all other invaders simply inserted themselves at the top.You are spouting the same lies that those danyer madhow Hoteps from street corners preach.The Ancient Egyptians were mostly Levantine-like untill West Asians from Turkey and Iran admixed with the Egyptians, Sub-Saharan ancestry increased as well with the copt having more black admixture than their ancestors

Target: EGY_Late_Period
Distance: 3.3863% / 0.03386330
51.2Levant_Natufian (NE Africa,Levant & Arabia)
35.4TUR_Barcin_C (West Asia-Turkey)
6.0TUR_Barcin_N (West Asia- Turkey)
5.8IRN_Ganj_Dareh_N (Iran-West Asia)
1.6Dinka (Sudan)

Target: EGY_Hellenistic
Distance: 5.1258% / 0.05125795
53.6Levant_Natufian (NE Africa,Arabia,Levant)
39.8TUR_Barcin_C (West Asian-Turkey)
4.4IRN_Ganj_Dareh_N (Iran-West Asia)
2.2Yoruba (Nigeria):mjohreally:

Target: Greek_Peloponnese
Distance: 1.7010% / 0.01701002
52.4TUR_Barcin_N (West Asia)
33.2Yamnaya_UKR_Ozera_o (Indo-European)
7.4Yamnaya_KAZ_Mereke (Indo-European)
4.4Yamnaya_BGR (Indo-european)
1.6Levant_Natufian (NE Africa,Arabia,Levant)
1.0IRN_Ganj_Dareh_N (Iran, West Asia)

Target: Coptic_Egyptian
Distance: 3.0576% / 0.03057624
48.4Levant_Natufian (NE Afria & Arabia)
25.6TUR_Barcin_C (West Asian)
10.4IRN_Ganj_Dareh_N ( Iran-West Asian)
9.6TUR_Barcin_N (West Asia)
5.6Dinka (Sudan)
0.4Yoruba (Nigeria)

Yemeni Mehri are darker than those AE depictions and have zero SSA ancestry

Target: Yemenite_Mahra
Distance: 5.1774% / 0.05177411
71.6Levant_Natufian (Levant,NE Africa,Arabia)
15.4IRN_Ganj_Dareh_N (Iran-West Asia)
13.0TUR_Barcin_C (Anatolia-West Asia)

poster-image.mahra_1.jpg

1280px-Wadi_Zabad_men.jpg

e9fbb0c4bc12eb384146371fcc5ef04e.jpg

Coptic vs Sunni Egyptian

Target: Egyptian
Distance: 2.1489% / 0.02148922
38.0Levant_Natufian (Indigenous NE Africa,Levant & Arabia)
29.4TUR_Barcin_C (Anatolia- West Asia)
11.0IRN_Ganj_Dareh_N (Iranian Farmers-West Asia)
9.2TUR_Barcin_N (Anatolian Farmers-West Asia)
7.8Dinka (Nilotic Herder)
4.2Yoruba (West African Farmer)
0.4MAR_Taforalt (Indigenous NW Africa)

Target: Coptic_Egyptian
Distance: 3.0579% / 0.03057868
48.4Levant_Natufian (Indigeous NE Africa,Arabia & Levant)
25.0TUR_Barcin_C (Anatolian Farmers)
10.6IRN_Ganj_Dareh_N (Iranian Farmers)
10.0TUR_Barcin_N (Anatolian Farmers)
5.6Dinka (Nilotic Herder)
0.4Yoruba (West African Farmer)

Apollo

VIP
Yemeni Mehri are darker than those AE depictions and have zero SSA ancestry

Target: Yemenite_Mahra
Distance: 5.1774% / 0.05177411
71.6Levant_Natufian (Levant,NE Africa,Arabia)
15.4IRN_Ganj_Dareh_N (Iran-West Asia)
13.0TUR_Barcin_C (Anatolia-West Asia)

poster-image.mahra_1.jpg

1280px-Wadi_Zabad_men.jpg

e9fbb0c4bc12eb384146371fcc5ef04e.jpg

Mahras are not homogeneous. That is just a small group of Yemeni origin Mahras, not all Mahras.

There are outliers in the Mahra/Hadramaut population, and some studies from Hadramaut detected 60% mtDNA L (very high for the Middle East) with Bantu specific sub-clades.

Here is the full list of 14 Mahra randomized samples, 3 of them have Bantu admixture (that would be 1 in 5 Mahras - quite substantial if you ask me), and several have recent minor Southeast Asian. They are far from pure Arabians. Only 2 of the 14 look to be of full Arabian origin. G25 probably weeded out all the admixed ones and only used those handful of ''pure'' ones as references.

FbriAGH.png

Apollo

VIP

View attachment 128235

and

View attachment 128236

That is crazy talk.

Some possible explanations:

Those women obviously dyed their hair, making them look more foreign than they actually are.
Modern people spent way more time indoors vs the ancient past, so they are generally much less tanned. The ancients worked outdoors all day and were very tanned.
The Ancient Egyptians generally gave women a lighter color than the men.
The color they gave themselves also seems to be standardized with no individual variation. One color for men, and one for women. They lacked creativity and realism in their art.

beauty11.jpg

67abf4497731904f10acfce0ebac961c.jpg

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP

View attachment 128235

and

View attachment 128236

That is crazy talk.
It's possible. Horn africans and berbers have weak genes. In one generation of mixing with greeks and romans, they very well could still be the descendants of AE.

However they would still need to possess E1b1b genes like ramses and hitler. Our heritage is paternal in africa, so if they have those paternal genes, then no matter how white they look it would mean they are still of that seed and bloodline.

:umad:

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
History is written by the conquerors. AE is forgotten and distorted by many invasions. The ppl are long gone and their origins disputed. They are truly what it means to be langaab.

A evidence from the past of what a nation can become if it fails to defend it's borders from invasion. To think that this could happen to any country rich in civilisation. It could happen to china to day if it were somehow invade by it's neighbours.

Their origins would be disputed 1000's of years later and many would claim their rich civilisation. I personally hope we reach the highlands some day and achieve what the greeks did in egypt.

:mjlol: :mjhaps:

Apollo

VIP
This is a Coptic guy, lol notice the huge difference between the untanned vs tanned part:

u99YJIy.jpg

Tanned part: like those AE murals. Untanned part: ''muh Greek invader''. :lol: