Ancient Egypt funny video

So coptics are negroid hamitic and not from the Arab ishamel line. I guess we better call the Arab league. Ishmae's mother was a hamitic servent of fircaun that was given to abraham. Their mother was a servant in egypt, so how could they be both from the line of Ham and paternally from the line of ishmael and ibrahim?

Something doesn't add up. These fools are even more confusing than somalis and their bloodline myths.

Someone gotta make up their minds.

:ohlord:
Hamitic & Negroid are two separate races.

Apollo

VIP
m8 who cares about those damn paintings. The fact remains that ancient Egyptians depicted themselves as red/brown/dark brown compared to other people who they consciously depicted using white colours. They depicted themselves to have fuller lips and had twirly hair and braids.

How do you explain that? Even certain sphinx have Negroid features

Look up Coptic Egyptians. They are the Ancient Egyptians (of the late period) in the flesh.

There is no mystery to what the Ancient Egyptians (prior to Arab contact) looked like. They still exist and are called Copts.

Zero chance that the Ancient Egyptians looked like Somalis. There is no genetic evidence to back that up (neither modern nor from ancient genomes). Misinterpreting poorly painted depictions from thousands of years ago won't change that.

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
To be frank, it is African Americans and Somalis who suffer from Hotepnimo. I rarely see Nigerians or Ghanaians engage in that delusion.
The truth is they were related to horners. No one said they were us. They claimed the land of punt was their land of gods.

What happens when that is uncovered with archeaology? What happens to the lie the greek rape children claim then?

One day they are ishamael's seed, the next day they claim the hamitic line. We both know what the origins story of the arabs are and they claim ishmael as their forefather. The same ishmael who was raised in an empty desert when his mother the hand servant of fircaun came across some dwellers in the region ( ancient hamitics) and offered to allow them to live nearby with them as long as they offered them protection. Go ask the arabs themselves sxb. They know their forefather's story well.

What you're doing is what the ignorant zahi hawass did by ignoring every evidence presented to him.

IDC who they were, but the Ancient ones were not AE. Copts need to choose, whether they descend from ishmael or Ham.

Apollo

VIP
Anyhow, more ancient genomes from Ancient Egypt will come out in the following years. The only thing that might change with older samples is that they might have more of a native North African component (less Levantine - but still not East African). They will unlikely be highly Sub-Saharan African and inside of Horner territory (on genome plots). That will be impossible.

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Hamitic & Negroid are two separate races.
But we're considered hamitic. I'm not saying they were us, but they themselves said they were related to us sxb. They were definitely related to us and closer to southern egyptians than coptics. The coptic theory is just completely falsified, since they are heavily mixed with greeks and romans.

:pachah1:

Apollo

VIP
But we're considered hamitic. I'm not saying they were us, but they themselves said they were related to us sxb. They were definitely related to us and closer to southern egyptians than coptics. The coptic theory is just completely falsified, since they are heavily mixed with greeks and romans.

:pachah1:

Weirdly enough there is no racial/genetic difference between Copts living in the Delta, the middle, and the South, not even in Egyptian Copts in North Sudan.

But with Arabized mainstream Egyptians they have ethnic differences between themselves the more South you go.

Weirdly enough there is no racial/genetic difference between Copts living in the Delta, the middle, and the South, not even in Egyptian Copts in North Sudan.

But with Arabized mainstream Egyptians they have ethnic differences between themselves the more South you go.
The ancient Egyptians were negroid, this is proof right here
113A14E9-6D79-4F89-B351-68B2B5828334.jpeg

This is how the people in the late period looked like:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Tbh, it would not be a strange idea to think that they would look a bit darker in their earlier days if they had more indigenous genes and would subsequently be mistaken for a hybrid sub-Saharan group. Not to forget that phenotype can change over time even without admixture through mutations.

We don't have any genetic information on the people of the old dynasty, but many assume they would be similar to the later ones because of no big cultural change.

A lot of people reject this notion because of geographic proximity with the Levant and the potential continual gene flow from the region throughout the millennia.

Bro read the history on Egypt when it was under the rule of the Greeks and Arabs.

For example, the Greek ruling minority segregated themselves from the Egyptian masses. There was virtually no mixing. In the post-Islamic era, many slaves entered Egypt and rapes were common.

Where is the evidence for rapes becoming more common after Camr ibn al Caats and other Muslimiin fighters liberated Egypt from Roman/Byzantine persecution of the native Egyptian/Coptic church

Ever read the writings of Yooxaana al Niqiyuusii narrating Copts feeling relieved from the eviction of Byzantium?

Last edited:
Where is the evidence for rapes becoming more common after Camr ibn al Caats and other Muslimiin fighters liberated Egypt from Roman/Byzantine persecution of the native Egyptian/Coptic church

Ever read the writings of Yooxaana al Niqiyuusii narrating Copts feeling relieved from the eviction of Byzantium?
You misread my post bro. I know the Egyptians felt relieved when the Arabs conquered the country from the Romans.

I was talking about the mass importation of black slaves into Egypt and how the Egyptian Muslim Masters mixed with or raped their Black slaves. Whereas, the Egyptians who remained Christian did not mix with foreigners & on the flip-side their Muslim Egyptian brethren were more liberal when it came to mixing with foreigners in general.

Last edited:
My uncle works at Nintendo and he confirmed ancient Egyptians were black so I don't give a f0k about y'all genes bullshyte :gunsmiley:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
it’s about an Egyptian reacting to African American people trying to claim their history, this man was furious

Wow. That idiot needs sex. Is the poor Cajuusa singled? or is he mentally unstable. I cant tell

Our Cushitic ancestors (proto Cushitic) were descendants of the same ancestral stock as the Ancient Egyptians. Our common root could be the Badarian culture of the Nile valley or early Naqada.

In the future, when the results of current tests are concluded, I suspect that ancient groups such as Group A, Group C and early Kerma will cluster with modern Cushitic people or atleast have a strong affinity to modern Cushites.

I just watched the video. Holy shit. :yacadiim:

“I can make a wannabe Egyptian twerk for 24h straight” :damn::damn:

Too bad it’s fake though

Trending

Latest posts