Ancestor Protection

Omggg guys. I didn’t know I was protected like that. Props to Allah too!

The last few years I noticed my spiritual side activating more. Anyways I was dealing with this problem. Honestly was bad keep me up at night etc. It was a deal with someone. Through my vision of my male ancestor (uncle maybe) showing me what wicked things the other person was doing. This uncle seemed super distant maybe lived way before me.

So he told me to do some actions. Guess what? I followed the instructions. It actually worked and i feel way better. And cut that person from my life. I’m shook. I need to honour him & them in some way not idolatry of course.

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
Omggg guys. I didn’t know I was protected like that. Props to Allah too!

The last few years I noticed my spiritual side activating more. Anyways I was dealing with this problem. Honestly was bad keep me up at night etc. It was a deal with someone. Through my vision of my male ancestor (uncle maybe) showing me what wicked things the other person was doing. This uncle seemed super distant maybe lived way before me.

So he told me to do some actions. Guess what? I followed the instructions. It actually worked and i feel way better. And cut that person from my life. I’m shook. I need to honour him & them in some way not idolatry of course.
good on u

So you saw one of your awoowes ?
Yes! From what I saw he was a strong, handsome dark skin man with a nice smile. Eek kinda cringe saying this but it’s an observation. Kinda funny because for the longest time I was drawn to men like this. Like I’d be somewhere and notice them out of every other guy.

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
Ain’t this a major sin?

Attachments

• B8AD4AF1-4052-4A3B-BE80-3A11981FE39F.png
    B8AD4AF1-4052-4A3B-BE80-3A11981FE39F.png
    14.2 KB · Views: 57

Trending