Analysis on the shukansi scene

This is just a sly play at Majerteen supremacy, right?

1280px-Flag_of_Puntland.svg.png

:ulyin::trumpsmirk::mjlol:

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
You need to man up kid.. Nothing better than a xalimo, gods gift on earth :ahh::banderas::lawd:

All the Somali women I know are my relatives or close family friends.

I ain’t disgusting like that bro.

If I meet a xalimo that I’m not related to or don’t know then you have my word I’ll try it out.

:samwelcome:

All the Somali women I know are my relatives or close family friends.

I ain’t disgusting like that bro.

If I meet a xalimo that I’m not related to or don’t know then you have my word I’ll try it out.

:samwelcome:
Nobody said you should shukansi your own family members waryaa.. As for family friends they're fair game as long as you know what you are doing :mjlol:

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Nobody said you should shukansi your own family members waryaa.. As for family friends they're fair game as long as you know what you are doing :mjlol:

Nigga, I’m telling you the reason why I don’t do it.

It’s strictly ajnabis for me.

Don’t try making me look sus over nothing waryah.

:mahubowtf:

Nigga, I’m telling you the reason why I don’t do it.

It’s strictly ajnabis for me.

Don’t try making me look sus over nothing waryah.

:mahubowtf:
You have the fineste woman on earth at your disposal but you wanna chase some ajnabi things.. Khasaaro iyo nus wallahi :snoop:

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
You have the fineste woman on earth at your disposal but you wanna chase some ajnabi things.. Khasaaro iyo nus wallahi :snoop:

I don’t think a specific ethnicity has “fine” women.

It’s standard deviation. Every ethnicity has a bell curve of good looking, average and ugly people.

The larger a population, the larger the number of people that sit in each group.

The reason why a certain ethnicity may be called “fine” is because your biases allow for you to see their average women as good looking. This may be because you like their features or physical attributes or skin tone.

Therefore, the number of good looking people would seem larger than others when it actually isnt.

That is before you even take bias into account.

I don’t think a specific ethnicity has “fine” women.

It’s standard deviation. Every ethnicity has a bell curve of good looking, average and ugly people.

The larger a population, the larger the number of people that sit in each group.

That is before you even take bias into account.

Trending