Analysing Farmajos Interview on Universal TV

:chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh:

two clowns from jigjiga. they are not even from somalia.
MSB was not from Somalia and I buried in Garbaharey.

Jigjiga is a Somali city and not Addis Ababa which Mr Sharuuboweyn goes to for umra.
They are more Somali than you. They also hail for JL and NFD while you hail from Gaajobaharey and Balambale.
Please stick to the topic.

MSB was not from Somalia and I buried in Garbaharey.

Jigjiga is a Somali city and not Addis Ababa which Mr Sharuuboweyn goes to for umra.
They are more Somali than you. They also hail for JL and NFD while you hail from Gaajobaharey and Balambale.
Please stick to the topic.

siyad barre AUN was born in garbarharay and was buried there. as for balanable iyo garbarharay they are part of somalia. jijiga is not.

so those two clowns there leader is abiye. and yours is uhuru kenyatta.
as for your refugee kikuyu ass, the hour is near and you will be cleaned out of kismaayo that much is a given.

siyad barre AUN was born in garbarharay and was buried there. as for balanable iyo garbarharay they are part of somalia. jijiga is not.

so those two clowns there leader is abiye. and yours is uhuru kenyatta.
as for your refugee kikuyu ass, the hour is near and you will be cleaned out of kismaayo that much is a given.
:gucciwhat:
and i was born in Janah, ma aqaan waxa dunidan i dhigan, subax aan khayr wadan baan halkaa anoo fadhiya is arkay.:kodaksmiley: