An update on the MJ guy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
nope many malis in tech @Jiron can verify, also once a major sector like that gets payed more obviously the costs of everything gets higher meaning everyone gets richer as the coffee guy can charge more per cup and the home owner can charge more for rent, in the end everyone gets higher salaries and everyones richer which is why the average salary is so high

This is the number one reason why Seattle became an expensive city to live in, rent seems to be increasing every month and more and more non techie people are moving further south.

130K after taxes is 8K a month for a single person. You also have to remember the higher the pay the more stressful the job. I would much rather make a decent pay in a stress free environment than go for big money and take on senior level roles.

90K a year is 6K a month = stress free life
130K a year is 8K a month = possibly on call, little to no social life.

I guess it depends on the person goals :)

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Oh didn't know Jiron was in the tech space.:ooh:

Waryaa @Jiron what do you do?

Speakin of Malis in tech, we just got a Somali intern
at my office named Farah this week:pachah1:

haha there's lots of us in the tech world specially haliimos, I seen a young web designer recently and I am showing her tools to make her journey easier, also another one who is currently studying coding and needed my guidance. We should all be helping each other no matter what field we are in :)

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
haha there's lots of us in the tech world specially haliimos, I seen a young web designer recently and I am showing her tools to make her journey easier, also another one who is currently studying coding and needed my guidance. We should all be helping each other no matter what field we are in :)

Cool, how long have you been a Dev

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending