An update on the MJ guy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muji

VIP
america has difffrent regions, in nyc, silicone and Seattle that isn't much and with that you cant go far since your even below the middle class, European academics earn closer to minimum wage than middlic class here low, theres a major income disparity between the US and Europe, yes were more unequal overall, but you guys are equally poor

You liar
34243078-FBCF-4832-8321-F424AD28FED7.jpeg

america has difffrent regions, in nyc, silicone and Seattle that isn't much and with that you cant go far since your even below the middle class, European academics earn closer to minimum wage than middlic class here low, theres a major income disparity between the US and Europe, yes were more unequal overall, but you guys are equally poor

Tell me which drugs you take ? The average income is not a representative number. You have to look for the median. Google the difference i have no energy to explain to you the difference Majeerteen boy.

Again, someone with 130 k income is wealthy in any country in this world.

Muji

VIP
Tell me which drugs you take ? The average income is not a representative number. You have to look for the median. Google the difference i have no energy to explain to you the difference Majeerteen boy.

He is an attention seeking cleaner who is angry and jealous. He works at google but omits the fact that he is the cleaner. He flaunts his badge on Snapchat with the google logo but hides the job title. Pray for this qaxooti

Tukraq

VIP

yeah the median is going to be much lower than the mean obviously lol:drakelaugh:but the average includes the likes of Bezos and gates for Seattle making your average look like chump change:mjlol: if I pulled that graphic it would be over, however I'm pretty sure were far higher than Europe even in median income(simple to assume only one European country is richer than the state of California lol):bell: and MJ is high praise thank you for that

Not if it's in Somalia shilling :mjlol:

130k isn’t much tbh, I’d also try and live of say 30k and use that 100k to maybe by a house out of state(houses in my state are worth ten times this) and basically repeat the next year, at that point the focus shouldn’t be showing of and buying dumb things like designer lol you need to grow your wealth and own more assets
Westcoast housing is extremely high

Tukraq

VIP
He is an attention seeking cleaner who is angry and jealous. He works at google but omits the fact that he is the cleaner. He flaunts his badge on Snapchat with the google logo but hides the job title. Pray for this qaxooti
I know in gaajo uk thats the main job opportunity for people in the city, but at google in Seattle, its a job that docent even exist lol, google ai made it so theres no janitors, come up with better lies

Nin-culus

Laandheer
Shots fired:sass2:

Tukraq

VIP
:damn::damn:
Wallahi this is SSpot where 130 k is not much money. I know doctors, lawyers and engineers who don't earn that much. It is nearly impossible to get to this level, but according to Tukaraq from Sspot this is not much.
:damedamn:
maybe where you stay but doctors and lawyers here make over double that figure lol

Tukraq

VIP
The median for USA is around 34,5k. In other words 50 % of us citizens earn less than 34,5k. In other 130k is not much money, is delusional son.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Median_income
the difference between 30 k and 130 k isn't that significant and docent move you up a class or anything in the US, and that for the whole US as I said earlier, theirs a huge disparity within the country in regions, according to pew thier basically in the same middle class

Muji

VIP
the difference between 30 k and 130 k isn't that significant and docent move you up a class or anything in the US, and that for the whole US as I said earlier, theirs a huge disparity within the country in regions, according to pew thier basically in the same middle class

Looooooooool not much difference between 30k and 130k did you study maths or not?

Muji

VIP
I know in gaajo uk thats the main job opportunity for people in the city, but at google in Seattle, its a job that docent even exist lol, google ai made it so theres no janitors, come up with better lies

Do you even know what AI is?

Stick to the fardi khu dhirir walal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts