An update on the MJ guy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tukraq

VIP
130k isn’t much tbh, I’d also try and live of say 30k and use that 100k to maybe by a house out of state(houses in my state are worth ten times this) and basically repeat the next year, at that point the focus shouldn’t be showing of and buying dumb things like designer lol you need to grow your wealth and own more assets

Muji

VIP
130k isn’t much tbh, I’d also try and live of say 30k and use that 100k to maybe by a house out of state(houses in my state are worth ten times this) and basically repeat the next year, at that point the focus shouldn’t be showing of and buying dumb things like designer lol you need to grow your wealth and own more assets

Can you show us your pay check you baller

Tukraq

VIP
That’s what the indoyaar and cadan tech nerds are getting paid. I heard the Somalis in Seattle are mostly bums.
nope many malis in tech @Jiron can verify, also once a major sector like that gets payed more obviously the costs of everything gets higher meaning everyone gets richer as the coffee guy can charge more per cup and the home owner can charge more for rent, in the end everyone gets higher salaries and everyones richer which is why the average salary is so high

Muji

VIP
nope many malis in tech @Jiron can verify, also once a major sector like that gets payed more obviously the costs of everything gets higher meaning everyone gets richer as the coffee guy can charge more per cup and the home owner can charge more for rent, in the end everyone gets higher salaries and everyones richer which is why the average salary is so high

Lol and everyone has to spend more on cofee and living expenses therefore everyone is poorer. My affluent friend is living somewhere that is very affordable and therefore is living life. Say mashallah sis

Tukraq

VIP
Lol and everyone has to spend more on cofee and living expenses therefore everyone is poorer. My affluent friend is living somewhere that is very affordable and therefore is living life. Say mashallah sis
I don't consider that affluent, that is the threshold for government assistance here so not even middle class, but compared to gaajo Uk yeah its very rich

Muji

VIP
I don't consider that affluent, that is the threshold for government assistance here so not even middle class, but compared to gaajo Uk yeah its very rich

Yet you’re still hiding your pay check

Huuno we know you Seattle faraxs are driving prostitutes around at night time and crying when they piss in your car. Don’t come for my rich friend.

This is the UK g. 130k is 5x the average yearly earnings. Very good wage indeed.

She means 130000 as in pounds which is around 165000 dollars which is even a good earning for Seattle if 130k dollars is average as you stated.

On what drugs are you ? 130 K is a wealthy person in any western country in this world. It is nearly 11k monthly and this is something an academic earns after 10-20 years of work experience (if he is lucky). Im from Europe, but never ever is 130k anything near normal in America neither. Come down from your drugs

Last edited:
a while ago I mentioned there was a farax who bragged about earning 130k and was still sleeping on the floor

Now let me tell you this

It turned out he recently moved in to his place and is actually a very affluent man

He recently gifted me a Chanel handbag and his apartment was looking amazing last time I saw it

Note to girls: be a bit more patient with faraxs. A lot of them lie but occasionally some of them tell the truth
Drain his ass for everything as he is the type to cheat on you

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
Why he make his salary known? Now all the Somali leeches and bums are going to pop up on to his door step. You would warn him to keep his mouth shut.

Tukraq

VIP
On what drugs are you ? 130 K is a wealthy person in any western country in this world. It is nearly 11k monthly and this is something an academic earns after 10-20 years of work experience (if he is lucky). Im from Europe, but never ever is 130k anything near normal in America neither. Come down from your drugs
america has difffrent regions, in nyc, silicone and Seattle that isn't much and with that you cant go far since your even below the middle class, European academics earn closer to minimum wage than middlic class here low, theres a major income disparity between the US and Europe, yes were more unequal overall, but you guys are equally poor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending