An Open Letter to Ilhan Omar

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
First of all, Congratulations to your WIN!!!!!!!!!!

I hope you have realized how precious your time in Congress is-or was. Others have come after you, & your job; by the grace of God, luck, you have WON. Please take time to withdraw & reflect on yourself. Go away from the media glitz, glamour & hibernate in a cottage some where quite. Think about your steps & past missteps, be wise, be intelligent. Take time to read books, legislature books. Engage yourself Intellectually, spiritually, with a thirst of internal knowledge where you will come off a winner, well poised & ready to make changes in your 5th district neck of the wood. I am not saying be Like Ayaan Hirsi, who mind you though extremely wise, intelligent, is unfortunately a Kufaar. Despite this, she is far more astute in her powers. Know your Powers Ms Omar! You are a Muslim with a hijbaab, already you are a winner. I must confess despite Ayaan Hirsi's Godlessness- she is far more engaging & pleasant. Be PLEASANT MADAM!! I could listen to Ayaan all day, using her brain, so magnificently applied, but as to you ma'am, the situation is the reverse. Ms Hirsi is a champion of Western Civilization & anti radical violent Islamists. Guess what? So is most of the good Muslims who live in the West. We denounce violence of ALL KINDS. Her state of religiosity is between her & her God. But YOU Ms Omar, are elected by your Somali Muslim majority constituents! Stop lip servicing & get to work! Good luck!

Congratulations Madam, do better!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

Trending